Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 144 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144
Results 5,721 to 5,745 of 5745
    Established Member Two Rings Speedooooo's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I just picked up the tune with the cable. I'm traveling, but I can help you out in a couple of weeks. What do you drive? Did you go S1 or S2?
    2016 Audi Q5 3.0T Premium Plus, Mythos Black w/ Technology & Sport Packages

AZ Member #

Anyone here have the flashing cable for EPL tune? Might pickup a tune on the BF deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Speedooooo View Post
    I just picked up the tune with the cable. I'm traveling, but I can help you out in a couple of weeks. What do you drive? Did you go S1 or S2?
    Not sure why it posted again. Goofy app I guess.

Have a 2013 S4. I havenít purchased either yet. Going back and forth between just S1 and maybe TCU or S2 with TCU. Hard deal to pass up but the more I dig into it the more expensive itís getting. Especially if I add the crank pulley.

AZ Member #

If you already have a S4 the S1 doesn't buy too much right? S2 seems like a lot of work to get the pulley in.

AZ Member #

If you already have a S4 the S1 doesn't buy too much right? S2 seems like a lot of work to get the pulley in.
    Actually per Chris at EPL the S1 tune on the S4 has the big gains (roughly 25%+). S2 is less but price is also less. S2 gives that low end power which would be nice to have but Iím thinking about just going S1 with TCU tune and calling it a day. There are some YouTube videos showing the supercharger pulley swap. They donít look too bad IF you buy the tool but the tool is $180. Donít think Iím going to go down that road yet. May just go S1.

Which tune you go with? What car? We can take this DM so everyone stops getting emails (ha) but itís not bad to revive this thread and give people a last minute heads up to these deals on go fast fun parts.

Veteran Member Four Rings Myallroad's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Jared didnít you go epl tune and tcu? Input for these guys.

AZ Member #

Anyone interested in a Chipwerke Pro for a supercharged 3.0T? I used it on my Q5 3.0T for a few months. I went EPL tune so that's why I'm selling it. I originally bought the Chipwerke Pro from another forum member. I believe it will work on any of the supercharged 3.0T Q5, SQ5, Q7, A6, A7, S4, and S5s. Selling for $200. I'm in West Chester.
    Last edited by Speedooooo; 12-12-2018 at 09:40 PM.

AZ Member #

Dan, thanks for checking. Thanks to Speedooooo I did the EPL ECU and TCU tune on Monday. Coupled with the Roc Euro intake I now have a much more fun car with more power, higher revs, and supercharger noises! I should be over by Jeff's place at some point soon so I'll send you a note if you want to check it out.

Veteran Member Four Rings Condo's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2002 Imola S4, 2004 Nogaro S4 Avant

I might be interested. I'm looking at picking up a 2013 S4 Friday or Saturday.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Thinking about parting out a b6 a4 2.0l auto. Dolphin grey. ..
    Hit me up if any serious interest. Dirty but no holes or rips heated leather light colored interior. 034 motorsports parts too. Dont know much else. Currently has cam sensor code and wont start.
    I bought it for the xenons for my car.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bootleg View Post
    Hit me up if any serious interest. Dirty but no holes or rips heated leather light colored interior. 034 motorsports parts too. Dont know much else. Currently has cam sensor code and wont start.
    Sorry I meant b7

AZ Member #

Any of you guys have experience installing a new grill? I'm on the fence about buying a used A6 and getting rid of my Q5. I really want black optics on the A6, which it doesn't have. Thus, I want to swap out the grill.

Established Member Two Rings RS4Jay's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 F31 M-Sport / '19 S5 SB

Any of you guys have experience installing a new grill? I'm on the fence about buying a used A6 and getting rid of my Q5. I really want black optics on the A6, which it doesn't have. Thus, I want to swap out the grill.
    What year A6 and does it have the front camera? I believe you can do this by just removing the upper plastic cover behind the front bumper and under the hood. It's a little tricky getting all the tabs undone that go around the grill but doable. Make sure you order the new grill to match the options your car has, specifically the front camera if you have it. The parking sensors will need moved over as well. If you're doing the OEM black optic grill it will be straight forward. If using an aftermarket design they can be hit and miss for fitment.

AZ Member #

It's a 2016 and no front camera. I saw the how to, and it doesn't look too bad. All the aftermarket ones look exactly alike, but per what you're saying it might be bad based on the different vendors. Seems like there is a recommended, but it ships from China.

Trying to go for this kind off look. I have the RS6 reps on my Q5, which I want to transfer over, but then I need to start blacking out everything.

Established Member Two Rings mrdoofer04's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by bootleg View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I meant b7
    B6 2.0l auto? Do you mean a b7? Or did you stroke the motor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Member #
    My Garage

It's a 2016 and no front camera. I saw the how to, and it doesn't look too bad. All the aftermarket ones look exactly alike, but per what you're saying it might be bad based on the different vendors. Seems like there is a recommended, but it ships from China.

Trying to go for this kind off look. I have the RS6 reps on my Q5, which I want to transfer over, but then I need to start blacking out everything.
    So without the front camera I think you will be ok with an aftermarket grill. The cam causes the most issues. I'm always up for helping and have a heated garage. On the East side of Cincy.

AZ Member #

Thank you for the offer. I might take you up on that .

Veteran Member Four Rings airjordan223's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Anyone interested in a Chipwerke Pro for a supercharged 3.0T? I used it on my Q5 3.0T for a few months. I went EPL tune so that's why I'm selling it. I originally bought the Chipwerke Pro from another forum member. I believe it will work on any of the supercharged 3.0T Q5, SQ5, Q7, A6, A7, S4, and S5s. Selling for $200. I'm in West Chester.
    What made you go with EPL over APR?

2013 S4 | B&O | Sport Diff | Magma Red | DSG | LED Fogs
    2002 A4 3.0 Quattro | 17" BBS RK | ST Coilovers | LED DRLs | Hardwired V1 | Alpine 12" Type R | Pioneer 800W Amp | eDead 80 | Dice iPod Integration | Power Slot Rotors | Hawk HPS Pads SOLD

AZ Member #

Flashing back and forth from stock to tune. Takes like 5 mins at home.

AZ Member #

How often do you end up doing that? Just for warranty/service purposes?

2002 A4 3.0 Quattro | 17" BBS RK | ST Coilovers | LED DRLs | Hardwired V1 | Alpine 12" Type R | Pioneer 800W Amp | eDead 80 | Dice iPod Integration | Power Slot Rotors | Hawk HPS Pads SOLD

AZ Member #

Someone bought the A6 before I bought it. It was a good deal, but I'm sort off glad because I preferred black optics or a white A6. On a different note I'm trying to decide if I want to get a used 2018 A6 or S4. The 2018 A6s have really dropped in price because of the PODS stop sale. Any of you guys go back and forth between the two?

At airjordan223 yes that would be the purpose, and you can also flash updated tunes as well.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Someone bought the A6 before I bought it. It was a good deal, but I'm sort off glad because I preferred black optics or a white A6. On a different note I'm trying to decide if I want to get a used 2018 A6 or S4. The 2018 A6s have really dropped in price because of the PODS stop sale. Any of you guys go back and forth between the two?

At airjordan223 yes that would be the purpose, and you can also flash updated tunes as well.
    That would be an easy one for me. The B9 platform the S4 is on is much updated from the old C7 platform the 2018 A6 is on. The interior of the S4 will look a lot more modern - it will be a lot more fun to drive for sure.

AZ Member #

Agreed! The interior on the S4 does look amazing, and it has virtual cockpit. I'm sure it's a lot more nimble than the A6. A6 has a lot of room though so it it helps when I have to take my kids around, especially with car seats. They are not budging on the S4 price so it's making it less appealing as well.

AZ Member #

A7>A6

AZ Member #

Very true except you pay a premium for the A7 over the A6. You can get a 2018 A6 cheaper than a 2016 A6.

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Myallroad View Post
    I have the route mapped out. Itís abour a 2-3 hour drive and badass. Would be awesome once the leaves change
    Mt Lookout / HP area with a new to me mk1 TT - whatís the route?! And definitely up for it sometime when itís nice out again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 144 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144