Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Four Rings AudiBoy808's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    99.5 A4

Toys for Tots cruise is this Saturday also,......

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I'm still trying to find out the exact info for this. Will post it as soon as I find out the 411. Unless no one is interested in going then I won't bother. I do this cruise religiously every year it's actually one that I really look forward in doing since it's all about the kids. Post up if you are interested if not I won't post.

please try to be at Magic Island by 9:00 am. There will be a driver's meeting around 9:30 and we all roll out at 10:00am. The police are aware of the event, and will not be tagging anyone for anything manini. However, be on your best behavior. If you act up, believe me, they WILL pull you over. This is a good cause, and I hope you all can find it in your hearts to attend. It's not about US... it's about making a CHILD'S Christmas that much brighter.

Peace,
    Last edited by AudiBoy808; 11-22-2006 at 02:55 PM.
    99.5 silver A4

FI CF hood | Eurogear CF Euro trunk | Eibach Pro-St coil overs | Crimson K6 | Kerscher frnt | Avant garde sides | RSR Rear | Vibrant exhaust | Silver CF rear seat inserts |

Veteran Member Four Rings HIstateS8's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Well, I may not able to attend because of work, but if you're down to hang after 230, lemme know. Maybe grab something to eat?
    -Brandon S.

2002 Metallic Black //S8

Veteran Member Four Rings AudiBoy808's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    99.5 A4

Sup B, shoots I think I'll be able to hang wit cha. I'll give you a call later.

Peace,

Originally posted by HIstateS4
    Well, I may not able to attend because of work, but if you're down to hang after 230, lemme know. Maybe grab something to eat?
    99.5 silver A4

FI CF hood | Eurogear CF Euro trunk | Eibach Pro-St coil overs | Crimson K6 | Kerscher frnt | Avant garde sides | RSR Rear | Vibrant exhaust | Silver CF rear seat inserts |