PDA

View Full Version : my a4 build up



cjs99a4
10-11-2006, 08:07 PM
my 1999 audi a4 build up timing belt racetec fmic mtm chip lower and k04-15 and all hoses il post more pics as it gose on parts be here on wedsdayhttp://cjs a4

jones3000
10-11-2006, 08:08 PM
????

TQMB5
10-11-2006, 08:11 PM
i didnt know mtm made a chip for the K04, obvioulsy like a pc-16 file?

offroader1006
10-11-2006, 08:39 PM
puncuation is for bitches[az]

werksmini
10-11-2006, 08:50 PM
You should be banned.

RudeBwoi
10-11-2006, 08:57 PM
[confused]

cjs99a4
10-12-2006, 08:36 AM
thacks i did not know that mtm did not make a chip for a k04 i just saw on the website that the had a kit that u could buy with a k04 so i thought that they would have a chip but i gess not so i gess i will find a diffrent chip and why do u thicnk that i should be banned

1 ate T
10-12-2006, 08:37 AM
omg it's like listening to a room full of retards...

offroader1006
10-12-2006, 08:39 AM
you should be a childrens book author

B5Beast
10-12-2006, 08:43 AM
wtf!!??

MR VTEC
10-12-2006, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by offroader1006
puncuation is for bitches[az]
and grammar is for a$$holes... [:(]

MR VTEC
10-12-2006, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by cjs99a4
thacks i did not know that mtm did not make a chip for a k04 i just saw on the website that the had a kit that u could buy with a k04 so i thought that they would have a chip but i gess not so i gess i will find a diffrent chip and why do u thicnk that i should be banned
i'm going on a limb here because you can't complete a coherent sentence. (no punctuation, or grammar structure)
Then you talk about things coming in on wednesday then own yaself saying you didn't know they didn't make it for your car.
That's just a guess though...
I feel all is welcome... [rolleyes] (i'm lying.)

Rosati
10-12-2006, 08:52 AM
WTF is wrong with this guy?

whats with AZ lately?

MTM tunes B6's wow.

Dont let the AW guys see this one....... hurry up and delete it

prodrive
10-12-2006, 09:45 AM
I can build up better sentences with my poor english .haha

Insanehatter
10-12-2006, 09:47 AM
i ate chicken fork with sauce and race car supra mos fun times no day will be in though let me see what i check out



...

TQMB5
10-12-2006, 10:30 AM
sell your car and use the money for an education

1 ate T
10-12-2006, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by TQMB5
sell your car and use the money for an education

LMAO[:D] [up]

Yuikio
10-12-2006, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Insanehatter
i ate chicken fork with sauce and race car supra mos fun times no day will be in though let me see what i check out



...

Haha.

Nukkah03
10-12-2006, 10:51 AM
Man you guys are brutal!

GraysonF
10-12-2006, 11:16 AM
am i the only one who cant see the picture? or can anyone see a pic? if not, YSATI

offroader1006
10-12-2006, 12:23 PM
no one can see the pic, look at the url.


i bet this guy types with 1 finger

RudeBwoi
10-12-2006, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Insanehatter
i ate chicken fork with sauce and race car supra mos fun times no day will be in though let me see what i check out



...

BWWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! [up]

TQMB5
10-12-2006, 04:34 PM
rudeBwoi, you have pm