PDA

View Full Version : Bozeman, MT S4s

RuS4ty
09-19-2006, 11:13 AM
Im out here for school and noticed quite a few S4s (B5 esp.) in Bozeman. Any of you on this forum?? Hit me up, Id like to meet other audi enthusiasts around this area. Maybe set up a meet/cruise. All other european cars welcomed.

-Rusty

stealthysilver
09-23-2006, 11:49 AM
Hey, I go to school in Denver, but I have vacationed in Bozeman/Big Sky for about 10 years. I love it out there!!! I will give you a shout the next time i head up there.

Jack

EBG 18T
09-23-2006, 02:58 PM
man i miss bozeman. I went to school up there and the only cars that will get you thru winter are the Audi's and the Subie's. Dick walter has that market wrapped up. Enjoy the winter, and make some runs down the fingures for those of that no longer live there.

RuS4ty
09-23-2006, 08:35 PM
Love it, mountains are already starting to get covered! Im soo phyched! Went Kayacking down Mesa Falls today(Idaho), that was a blast (just though Id share that with yall).

Dick Walter definitely has it wrapped up, but they're an awesome dealership so I cant complain.

Stealthy - for sure, let me know if you ever come up here.

ProOnThaSnow
10-10-2006, 11:35 PM
I'm gonna be moving back to Billings, this coming Saturday. I've just got a b5 A4, but I will be heading to the Audi dealership there the following weekend. unfortunately I rear ended some lady today, and am gonna be putting an S4 front bumper on my car, and have to get it from a dealership.

RuS4ty
10-12-2006, 03:45 PM
Back to Billings from where? Bozeman?

Damn that sucks that you rear ended that woman...gotta pay attention

RuS4ty
10-12-2006, 03:46 PM
Oh and by the way, im going to be driving the beartooth this saturday, EVERONE should come too. Itll be fun, looks like a sick drive.

ProOnThaSnow
10-14-2006, 08:18 PM
I'm actually moving back to Billings, from seattle, and am leaving in about 15 minutes. If you see a silver a4 on 90 tomorrow about 10:00 a.m., thats me!