PDA

View Full Version : Super Lucky!!!

boosteda4
03-30-2006, 11:44 PM
Ok, so here's the story... kinda long but ehhh... hahah

My license expired on my bday (feb 4th) I didnt know this until recently because i still have my Los Angeles address on my drivers license so the notice went down south, and i didnt bother to look at the expiration date.. anyways..

I was driving down a main road right? And there is a Mustang GT that keeps messing with me.. so we decide eh, a quick run will be fun.. we both down shift.. i drop to second and we're off.. i didnt even get the chance to start pulling on him when out of nowhere THE LIGHTS flash and a cop SERIOUSLY gets on the intercom.. "PULL THE **** OVER" ... DAMNIT!! A cop was two cars behind us, how dumb could I be?? So im thinking im going to be cool and get in front of the GT and the cop will get him.. wrong... the gt turns and the cop follows me.. I pull into a Rite Aid parking lot..

now im thinking, man, my car is going to get towed, I have no license, I was racing and I figured he'd throw in the little things like my in-dash screen was on, im lowered, exhaust, no front plate, etc.. (they are pricks like that out here)

So, as i pull into a parking space in a corner.. i brace myself... WTF? No cop behind me?? I turn around and the cop is in front of rite aid talking to someone.. Something is going down.. an ambulance shows up along with 4 other cop cars.. Im sitting there for about 15-20 minutes and i start thinking, should I leave? but everytime i turn around at least one cop is looking my direction, which to me, made me feel that they knew.. well another 10 minutes pass, and cops start leaving.. the cop that pulled me over is the last one there.. He finished his stuff up and looks over at me pissed... im like, damnit, hes coming.

He is just giving me a dirty look.. gets in his car and drives slowly by my car (did i mention he is still giving me a dirty ass look?) Well as he drives by I realize, hes not stopping.. he turns around, goes behind rite aid and leaves... WTF?? GOD WAS I LUCKY!!!!!

I renewed my license today! lol

ExpLlclT
03-30-2006, 11:49 PM
lol thats awsome , i hate when cops try n mug u ... but thats great u got off

robsilvr85
03-31-2006, 12:01 AM
Thats wierd...

E Fresh
03-31-2006, 12:06 AM
Damn you're lucky my friend. I've been there too. I just remember thinking theres no way that just happened lol.

Yuikio
03-31-2006, 12:09 AM
I got pulled over tonight. I was sure it was because my car currently sounds like rolling Armageddon with the exhaust flow not going through the cat, what with it having fallen out of the turbo and all, and the cop just goes, "License and registration."
"Is this about the noise, Officer?"
"No, you were swerving around in your lane back there. Where are you coming from tonight?"
I was trying to put on my sweatshirt because I have all the windows rolled down to save myself from CO poisoning.
"I apologize."
"Have a good night, son. Drive carefully."

I've been pulled over twice and still nothing to show for it.

Knock on wood.

xabier567
03-31-2006, 12:19 AM
hahha The cop was prob just messing with you like in super troopers Meow

bitterchild
03-31-2006, 02:38 AM
Fix your fvcking car

boosteda4
03-31-2006, 04:25 PM
I've been pulled over and always let go.. my license has my LA address... so "Im just visiting my family" hahaha.. they always let me go =)

awahl63
03-31-2006, 04:44 PM
wow...you are you lucky guy

Eurotuned_A4
03-31-2006, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by bitterchild
Fix your fvcking car

2nd that for yuikio...lol. thats a funny story.

you were lucky man. i wish i got lucky like that 2 weeks ago when i got my ticket[headbang]

turbow8
03-31-2006, 07:20 PM
I wish I had more stories like that, its mostly "here in where you mail the money into", or "this is your court date", or "please turn off the car and step out", and my all time favorite, "haha you are so going to jail to night". I don't know what is so funny about jail, just dirty and cold, nice jump suits and slippers thought [up] bastards.