PDA

View Full Version : new to hawaii

IMSUPRMN
03-26-2006, 12:50 PM
so i just moved here to hawaii and my audi should be here this week. i was talking to a audi owner at that race track and he mentioned that people get together now and again. now i am pretty new to audi's and i really do not know much about them so i thought this would be a good way to.
anyway, let me know whats up

HIstateS8
03-26-2006, 01:44 PM
What's up and welcome to Hawaii. Whatever you want to know, I'll try to anwser. What year, model audi did pick up?

-Brandon

immortal_zeus
03-26-2006, 05:55 PM
Welcome to Hawaii...and to the forums. All the new people you meet, make sure to give them a kiss on the cheek. Even guys. That's something everybody here in Hawaii does...just like the mafiosos on The Sopranos. In fact, the more masculine looking the guy, the longer and wetter that kiss on the cheek should be.

[;)] [:p]

808S4DRVR
03-26-2006, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by immortal_zeus
Welcome to Hawaii...and to the forums. All the new people you meet, make sure to give them a kiss on the cheek. Even guys. That's something everybody here in Hawaii does...just like the mafiosos on The Sopranos. In fact, the more masculine looking the guy, the longer and wetter that kiss on the cheek should be.

[;)] [:p]

[:D] [:D] [up]

AudiBoy808
03-26-2006, 11:01 PM
Welcome to the Islands man. Hope to meet you soon. We were suppose to have a cruise this coming friday but it's been postponed.

IMSUPRMN
03-26-2006, 11:03 PM
yeah i was going to go to the cruse, but when is going to be now?

Raudi
03-27-2006, 12:14 AM
Glad you found the forum.

Gino( the guy at the track you talked to)

IMSUPRMN
03-27-2006, 12:26 AM
thanks for informing me to this, it is a great place, i have a allot to learn about these things and hopefully this will be a good place. still want to do some simple things to my car i hope to learn some good things here. do you know when the cruise is going to be?

Raudi
03-27-2006, 01:23 AM
Don't know when the cruise is going to be. I guess they're waiting for better weather.

Also make sure to check out www.audiworld.com for more info on your car.