PDA

View Full Version : Very sad day

labelkil1s
03-20-2006, 09:01 PM
Well I got a 01 audi a4 1.8t on friday. The car broke down no more then 20 miles after I bought it so I took it back to the dealership the next day. They were going to fix it but it would take them 3 weeks to get all the parts and fix it. They said so far what they knew was wrong with it was "the lifters, oil pump, shot turbo, cam chain tensioners, and the list went on. I didnt have the time and was desperately in need of a car since my wife just had a baby. I am also going on deployment and my wife doesnt know how to drive a standard. So she settled for less and got a stupid dodge neon. I fell in love with the audi the first day I sat in the car and drove it. I was so happy I was contiplating selling my 98 Nissan 240sx to get myself a audi. We got the audi for a safe car since we just had the baby and I never thought a car could have such a impact on the way I feel about cars. I loved everything about the car and know it is gone. I am in a time of mourning. I guess when I get back from deployment we are going to get rid of the stupid neon, and the search for a new audi will begin. At least I was able to keep a souvenier.[:D]

Eurotuned_A4
03-20-2006, 09:48 PM
wow, did you tell the dealership that they ripped you off. thats a bummer though man. what year and what miles was it? i doubt the lifters had a problem, they tend to make noise but its nothing to worry about. also, the dealership was probably trying to rip you off, unless the TB failed right after you bought it.

BEER MOD
03-20-2006, 10:28 PM
Did you get a FULL refund [confused]

E Fresh
03-20-2006, 10:29 PM
Sorry to hear that happened. Hopefully sometime later on down the road you can purchase another Audi[up].

bitterchild
03-21-2006, 12:07 AM
audi's are like m4/m16s... if you don't maintain them religiously they will jam

nizmosx
03-21-2006, 12:17 AM
whats the souvenier, the tow truck bill... =P

sushi_turbo
03-21-2006, 12:58 AM
Damn sorry to hear that.

jrau13
03-21-2006, 04:02 AM
[=(] What a bummer!