PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone

qza
03-15-2006, 02:09 PM
I'm currently living in Washington state and might be moving to Hawaii. I have a 02 A4 and wasn't sure if I should sell it before moving over. I heard the climate is really rough on cars over there. Also, where are good places to start looking for a condo on Oahu. I know real estate prices are insane, but I would like to find something in a nicer neighborhood around 250k-300k. Is this going to be possible?

TIA

Quoc

AudiBoy808
03-15-2006, 04:13 PM
Sup man, nah don't sell your car bring it then you can hang with us. As far as looking for a condo I can refer you to my friend his a realtor and can help you out. He posts here too his name is Mike Chen (Aka: Pimplux_A4).

qza
03-15-2006, 04:32 PM
Yep I don't really want to sell the A4 anyways. I'll definitely meet up with you guys if I get over there. I'm a realtor over here, so I'm realistic about homes. I'll get in touch with your friend when I find out if I'm coming for sure or maybe he'll post and let me know what I can look for in the 250-300 range for a condo.

HIstateS8
03-15-2006, 09:50 PM
The Climate here is good. It won't rust your car, unless you live right next to a beach and don't wash it....besides doesn't your warranty cover your paint for 12years?? But, yeah...you should ship your car here, I think it would be cheaper. As for a place, 250-300k is a good range. You should find a decent place for that price. Good luck and hopefully see ya soon.

-Brandon

qza
03-15-2006, 10:46 PM
My primary work is for the government so they'll ship my car over there for me if I keep it. I'm glad to hear that it won't rust bringing it over. I was going to sell it and but a motorcycle, but now I'm moving towards keeping it. So do you guys meet very often?

HIstateS8
03-15-2006, 11:11 PM
^^^Your car shouldn't rust in the process of being shipped since, they use sealed containers....although a motorcycle is practical with our high gasoline prices. As for audi meets...on occasions we'll have a few cruises. Sometimes we hang out at starbucks/jambajuice....or whatevers. But, we are way overdue for a cruise tho.