PDA

View Full Version : ordered some new parts

lovintheboost
03-12-2006, 03:45 PM
well now that i have my stage 3 its time i turn my attention to a few areas that i have neglected. puremotor sports stage one brake upgrade with sloted rotors, ecs tierod/control arms package, south bend clutch, and ecs rs4 mounts ( i think they are replicas). should have everything installed in the next to weeks just in time for my first track event

oh btw i am very interested in buying pigliits 17 superleggeras. if anyone knows how to get a hold of him

alen
03-12-2006, 03:56 PM
kewl. how do you like your fidanza flywheel?

lovintheboost
03-12-2006, 03:59 PM
^^well i love how fast it revs but i didnt do enough research before i bought it. so i have the wrong clutch fly wheel combo so i will be reinstalling my oem fw. if you are interested the fidanza will be for sale soon

Eurotuned_A4
03-12-2006, 04:11 PM
cool. now that im BT i need to get better brakes. im gonna wait though. i think im just going to get some stainless steel brake lines for now. im gonna try to get my body done first. this might all change though. a BBK would look great under my rims.

lovintheboost
03-12-2006, 04:14 PM
yup love the look. im down sizing from 18 to 17 inch wheels so the 312mm will still look pretty good behind a set of superleggeras

sushi_turbo
03-13-2006, 01:27 AM
Yeah a BBK looks HUGE on a 17" wheel since it fills up a lot of space.

Eurotuned_A4
03-13-2006, 06:36 AM
lovintheboost, i dont mean to thread jack so PM if you want to instead of posting on your thread. where did you get your RS4 painted at? was it a place in Washington? i have the rs4 front in my garage and im trying to figure out how much it will cost to get installed. thanks man.

lovintheboost
03-13-2006, 12:59 PM
yeah the place i took it was acc in buckley. they do a bunch of stuff for hot import nights and other shows so they do a great job.
ACC Collision
(360) 829-9388
28120 State Route 410 E Ste B9
Buckley, WA 98321

Eurotuned_A4
03-13-2006, 04:53 PM
thanks, ill check them out. i just got my rebar/bumper support for the RS4, so over spring break im gonna mount the rebar on the bumper cover and fix a little chip in the bumper cover. after that ill see how much it cost. actually, could you just PM how much it was. thanks man. let me know how the RS4 mounts work out(vibratrion and etc). im gonna upgrade to those or the S4 mounts. either one should be fine.

blacka41point8t
03-13-2006, 05:23 PM
pigliit is looking for 900+shipping for those rims.

lovintheboost
03-13-2006, 06:55 PM
thanks blacka4 but he sold them to a local buyer... sucks.

eurotuned i dont have any idea because they did my intercooler, headlights, rolled fenders, side skirts and smoothed/color matched my rear bumber all at once. they are usualy pretty reasonable with prices. i think they charged me like $1200 for all. but i may be way off, i cant remember. i will let you know about the mounts in a few weeks

Eurotuned_A4
03-13-2006, 08:05 PM
wow, for all that $1200 seems like a good deal. i also have to get my fenders rolled, and sideskirts painted(i gotta order them). i can give them a call. do you care if i bring up your name for reference? im also gonna mount the front bumper and rest of the body myself. ill take it to the body for painting so that should save me a tiny bit. i cant believe i never saw your car around here.

lovintheboost
03-15-2006, 12:18 PM
yeah i dont know if he will remember my name matt rasmussen btw. but he will def remember my car. ask for joe he is the owner

Eurotuned_A4
03-15-2006, 12:37 PM
yeah i remembered your name. ill call them over spring break and see what they say. im just trying to figure out the pricing. i have to get the body kit put on and a BBK. so im just putting the number together. its definately not cheap. did they do the clear bra on your car? im gonna do that so it will keep the front in good condition.

lovintheboost
03-15-2006, 05:31 PM
no and i had a huge chip driving to vegas but my car was hit and the other drivers insurance fixed it so i got off lucky def get the clear bra