PDA

View Full Version : Denver GTG - Saturday, March 4th 2006

bluefox280
02-20-2006, 07:25 AM
"...with February being a little too cold + snowy, it'll be warmer in March... hopefully!"

The third large Denver GTG of 2006 will be on Saturday, March 4th, 2006 @ 2:30pm.

It'll be at Autobahn Premier Service on Evans and west of Sante Fe.
We'll be heading to Randy's shop to relax and see all the lastest goodies!

Autobahn Premier Service
1015 West Evans Avenue - Unit D
Denver, CO 80223

Directions:
* Take Santa Fe to Evans
* head west on Evans 1.5 blocks
* APS is in the middle of the block on the right (north) side of the street, just after the Diamond Paint and Autobody (bluish-purple building with a huge sign out front)

* There is not a lot of space in the APS parking lot, but we can use the overflow lot behind the Elite Auto Glass building.
* That entrance to the lot is just past their building on the same side of the street (north side).

PLEASE come with a positive attitude; many are meeting each other for the first time.
We don't anyone to crash the fun... that's never good; build on an open community!

NOTE: Also, there will be a few OBDII VAG-COMs and other scanners being brought if you need a scan. Just ask and we'd be glad to help fellow owners out.

FINALLY: I ask that you all again please be respectful for Randy and his fellow neighbor.
He's openly let us come by and hang out; we don't want to be disrespectful, cool?

Also, similar to last time, expect some side events after meeting + greeting.

Questions, concerns, comments? Feel free to IM me!
Please post if your going; I'll do my best to keep track and update a list as it formulates.

- Erik [race]

* thanks to Randy of Autobahn Premier Service for letting us meet up at the shop! *

bluefox280
03-01-2006, 07:38 AM
Bump; over 40 are planning to show.

For the northern Colorado owners:

Last time for January's GTG, us NoCo guys had a great time driving down together. Lets do it again!
Many from Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland, + Longmont are going down to the Denver GTG on Saturday, March 4th.
Both groups will meet @ 1:45pm on Saturday @ McDonalds off I-25 + HW-119.
The Mac is on the south-west coridor of HW-119 and I-25.

Fort Collins:
We meet 1pm @ Harmony Park + Ride (West of I-25; north of Harmony)
We'll leave @ 1:15pm sharp!

Longmont:
We meet @ Starbucks on Hover (next to Wendy's / across from mall) @ 1:15pm.
We'll leave @ 1:30pm sharp!

Groove1797
03-01-2006, 09:26 AM
If anyone is from b-town we should meet at savers on broadway at 1:15 and then leave at 1:30.

Mtn. Mike
03-05-2006, 12:49 PM
Anyone take pics? I couldn't make it 'cause the sled wasn't ready.

bluefox280
03-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Now, since I can't post the 84 images because the forum yells at me...
I'll just throw up my cross-link: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2481449

- Erik