PDA

View Full Version : Just how bad is it to club baby seals? Especially if they arent baby seals to most

Devious27t
01-19-2006, 10:34 PM
Cruising down the freeway to dinner tonight (bout 8:30 pm traffic was light as i dont live in a very congested area) i get a ricer fly-by from a modded yellow WRX (2002-2003). The car sounded to be a solid stg2-3 car (car was pretty rev happy ie had some kind of tuning, def had turbo back ). well i bit right when he passed me i dropped and hammered it. I was doing about 70 which was perfect to get down into third. He heard me coming and stayed on it. By the top of 3rd i caught the 4 cars he had taken on the fly-by, shifted into 4th and got another 6-7 on him. I knew that I would kill him but i just couldnt resist. i kinda felt bad for beating his ass so bad until he did another ricer fly-by after he got beat.

And I already know that racing on public roads is deadly, but so is drinking, drugs and premarital sex, so if you have partaken in any of those past times then i will kindly ask you to shut the fuck up [:D] (that was sarcasm in case you didnt get it)

boosteda4
01-19-2006, 10:42 PM
i would beat the living shiiiiiiiiiiet outta the seal... just cuz i could. haha

CaSp3r9
01-19-2006, 10:42 PM
ahhhhh, congrats! I love that feeling of totally owning some ricer who thinks he has a fast car, ESPECIALLY some douche bag in a honda! hahaha, I get a good laugh everytime. I just wish I had that much HP (and an S4) to own a modded WRX! I'm definitely jealous.

Devious27t
01-19-2006, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by CaSp3r9
ahhhhh, congrats! I love that feeling of totally owning some ricer who thinks he has a fast car, ESPECIALLY some douche bag in a honda! hahaha, I get a good laugh everytime. I just wish I had that much HP (and an S4) to own a modded WRX! I'm definitely jealous.

haha this was in my A4. my S4 is stock and my A4 will smoke the shit out of it as the both sit.

TomRitt18944
01-19-2006, 11:14 PM
:) eating modded wrx's always puts a smile on my face

scooter44
01-19-2006, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by DVS18t
haha this was in my A4. my S4 is stock and my A4 will smoke the shit out of it as the both sit.

good advertisement![:D] [;)] [up]

but yea, your car is a beast. Wish i could offord it! after seeing your A4, cant wait to see what ur S4 turns into...

bitterchild
01-19-2006, 11:42 PM
what's wrong w/ clubbing baby seals? if they weren't meant to be clubbed they'd have teeth or legs. gotta follow the rules of evolution. imagine a world overpopulated with baby seals...

diegomatrix
01-19-2006, 11:44 PM
lol... sad..

using a cannon to kill an ant..

Devious27t
01-20-2006, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by bitterchild
what's wrong w/ clubbing baby seals? if they weren't meant to be clubbed they'd have teeth or legs. gotta follow the rules of evolution. imagine a world overpopulated with baby seals...

LOL

onemoremile
01-20-2006, 03:47 PM
baby seals... funny shit.

just like cows. any animal that a blind man can hunt with a hammer has found it's place on the food chain.

lordy5
01-20-2006, 06:29 PM
yeah fuck ricers... and baby seals are soo cute... why would you do that to such a fuzzy lil creature.. well maybe if that lil shit bit me i would nail it..

geeboyjibber
01-20-2006, 06:46 PM
good one austin!

Devious27t
01-20-2006, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by geeboyjibber
good one austin!

I <3 moss sauce, cant wait to get some in the S4 [race]

vitaliko
01-22-2006, 01:04 AM
i raced a smiliar wrx at a light xept i got left way behind; then i yelled at him "i dont have my chip yet"

LateraLex
01-22-2006, 08:51 AM
so if you have partaken in any of those past times then i will kindly ask you to shut the fuck up [:D] (that was sarcasm in case you didnt get it)

Hahahahah [up]

itsallstock
01-22-2006, 08:56 AM
why is every one trying to race wrxs just leave them alone and stop fucking around

BranCKY3
01-22-2006, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by vitaliko
i raced a smiliar wrx at a light xept i got left way behind; then i yelled at him "i dont have my chip yet"

It wouldn't have mattered even if you did have a chip.

Rosati
01-22-2006, 10:52 AM
ok ill be the first dumbass to ask y ur calling a rex a baby seal ? funny post.

"i felt bad until he did another ricer fly-by"

and yeah i hate those cars, they get credit for innovations made possible by Porsche , not subaru

boosteda4
01-22-2006, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by itsallstock
why is every one trying to race wrxs just leave them alone and stop fucking around

hmmmmmm.. I do it for fun. Dont get me wrong, i wont race a full modded STI, but standard wrx's are fun.. I wont set times and dates, but if we're on the freeway or street (as long as it seems calm) im down. A nice little fly by is always fun to try and catch.

Devious27t
01-22-2006, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Rosati
ok ill be the first dumbass to ask y ur calling a rex a baby seal ? funny post.

"i felt bad until he did another ricer fly-by"

and yeah i hate those cars, they get credit for innovations made possible by Porsche , not subaru

well when you put about 10 cars on a modded one i think you can stand to call it one. i put have put some cars on modded STi's before.. dont get me wrong, i built a WRX for my buddy that puts down 296whp on 91 octane on a low reading mustang dyno. its no joke. but for the masses with a basic tune, turbo back, intake, exhaust and a blow off valve (your typical stage 3 WRX) its just sad.

oh and FWIW i didnt try and race him, i never insight to race anyone which is why i rarely run people. he hit me up so he had it coming especially since i felt the conditions were safe enough where i wouldnt endanger anyone else.

partridgea4
01-22-2006, 03:43 PM
i went to this race wars thing at qualcome stadium in san diego and there was a 1990 honda hatchback that was dominating like vipers wiht super chargers, corvets, evos and srt4's and stuff it was weird

A4SUM
01-22-2006, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by partridgea4
i went to this race wars thing at qualcome stadium in san diego and there was a 1990 honda hatchback that was dominating like vipers wiht super chargers, corvets, evos and srt4's and stuff it was weird

why was it weird, there light and capable of easy power. My brother has an 11.2 sec daily driven integra 362whp on 8lbs of boost.

but back on topic, im glad to hear you smashed on that WRX. Every wrx driver i have came across have been dicks....more of a reason to be proud. =]

vitaliko
01-23-2006, 01:27 AM
It wouldn't have mattered even if you did have a chip. [/QUOTE]

unfortunately that is true [mad]

Devious27t
01-23-2006, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by vitaliko
It wouldn't have mattered even if you did have a chip.

unfortunately that is true [mad] [/QUOTE]

I <3 BT. [race]

94jedi
01-23-2006, 06:38 AM
go ahead and club that baby seal. Especially since all of us at one point or another have been clubbed by that very same baby seal!!!! It's Karma...

ICEBIRGSLIM
01-23-2006, 09:45 AM
GOOD KILL....Sometimes it just has to be done!

It's funny cause I had a post a month or two ago asking "Is it me or is every WRX driver a dick?" (and it wasn't meant to be literally every owner just a lot of them).
The moderators shut the post down quick after a good number of response's from others in aggreement.......And similarly enough, the reason i posted was for the exact same reason as DVS18t....Some clown doing the ole ricer flyby like they own the road!!!!!!!!

A4Rob
01-23-2006, 10:59 AM

I already know that racing on public roads is deadly, but so is drinking, drugs and premarital sex, so if you have partaken in any of those past times then i will kindly ask you to shut the fuck up [:D] (that was sarcasm in case you didnt get it)

This should go in your sig[drive]