PDA

View Full Version : Matrix's new site has launched

jeremy@matrix
01-18-2006, 07:21 PM
Hi all,

We are proud to announce that our newly revised website is now live.

www.matrixintegrated.cc

We think you'll find many unique features, such as our extensive technical section(http://www.matrixintegrated.cc/technical.php) and classifieds section(http://www.matrixintegrated.cc/classifieds.php; launching 2/1/06).

We will continue to expand the current areas of our site as well as finish our e-commerce department(this will launch ASAP).

We want to take this time to thank you for your continued support and patronage. As always, please let us know how we can serve you. We want to be your #1 source. Feedback, suggestions, and questions are always welcome; info@matrixintegrated.cc

Thanks,
Jeremy and the rest of the Matrix Integrated team
[az]

94jedi
01-18-2006, 07:23 PM
NICE! I always liked you guys because you're one of the few tuners that actually races. Very nice website BTW- and that's coming from somone in the industry.

CaSp3r9
01-18-2006, 08:30 PM
YAY! It's about time you guys updated your site! I love it, its very organized and professional.

"To many of our clientele, we've become not only the facility they've entrusted their European vehicle to, but also their friends." [:D] Couldn't have said it better myself! I don't know what I'd do without you guys! [up][up][up][up][up]

"Service. Performance. Excellence. It's our business." New catchy slogan? I like it! [cool] [up]

I love that you're gonna have a classified ads section, cheap local parts is exactly what I need haha, especially on a student budget!! Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, you guys provide more and more useful services to us! [hail]

Thanks Jeremy & everyone at Matrix!!

TomRitt18944
01-18-2006, 08:42 PM
very nice! more info on the motor in the about us page please :)

Its seems as though the companies that race have a lot of different and i guess more hardcore products than the avg consumer companies. Matrix and Stasis come to mind off the top of my head. Good Stuff!

tkarwin
01-18-2006, 08:47 PM
Lookin' good guys! Keep up the good work.

P.S. I love the DTS Jeremy!!! It is awesome!

Thanks again, Ted.

LateraLex
01-18-2006, 08:58 PM
[cool] [up]

jeremy@matrix
01-19-2006, 08:44 PM
Thank you SO much for the support guys. It means the world to us.

jeremy@matrix
01-19-2006, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by TomRitt18944
very nice! more info on the motor in the about us page please :)

Its seems as though the companies that race have a lot of different and i guess more hardcore products than the avg consumer companies. Matrix and Stasis come to mind off the top of my head. Good Stuff!

Thanks much Tom.

It's for sale if you're interested.
-1.8T w/ Wiseco pistons and Arrow Precision rods
-Raceware HSK
-Innovative GT58 Dual BB; P Trim; .84 A/R; Tang; V-Band Discharge; Divided; Wet; Dynamic Seal
-dual Tial 35mm HP wastegates
-3.5" exhaust
-P/P BVH(although we're keeping this for now)
-TEC3
-Custom Forge FMIC, radiator, and oil coolers
--etc

I'd be happy to send you more pics if you'd like.
We also have the rolling B5 shell(in silver) with full painted [radical] cage and Aeroquip/Bosch Motorsport/Fuel Safe fuel system; $5k...as well as other motorsport goodies (Stack dash, AP Racing 5.5"dia clutch, AP Racing triple master cyl, APEX'i boost/EGT gauges, 17x8.5 Volk SE37Ks in 5 x 114.3, yada-ya).
LMK if anyone is interested.

jeremy@matrix
01-19-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by tkarwin
Lookin' good guys! Keep up the good work.

P.S. I love the DTS Jeremy!!! It is awesome!

Thanks again, Ted.

Awesome Ted!!

bitterchild
01-19-2006, 08:59 PM
specs on the arrow precision rods?