PDA

View Full Version : car coming back friday....

DenverNoob
01-18-2006, 04:09 PM
looks like on the civil side of this charge my lawyer and the DA hve reached an agreement, and I will have the car returned to me friday at 11am (or I should say, I will be able to pick it up then). Long story short, I pay $300 to the DA, $600 to the impound facility, and its free to go. It boils down to economics...the DA doesnt have anything on me of substance other than the right to "investigate" the car, and in the interest of saving money in the long run, I will fight the civil side no further. The traffic issue is still pending until feb, but given how easy the DA gave in here, that should have a favorable outcome as well.

rckymtn3L
01-19-2006, 10:56 AM
Thats really good to hear. Atleast it sounds like your walking away with your anus still in tact [up] which is always a good thing.

DenverNoob
01-19-2006, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by rckymtn3L
Thats really good to hear. Atleast it sounds like your walking away with your anus still in tact [up] which is always a good thing.
i would say in tact, swolen, but in tact...lol

rckymtn3L
01-20-2006, 10:24 AM
Yes, but even leaving the DA's office w/ a swollen anus is an accomplishment (I also know from a similar experience, though they had no real proof of street racing the cop was just a douche)

So, question of all questions: Will you ever do it agian???

IT being whatever caused the cops to fuck you in the first place.

DenverNoob
01-20-2006, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by rckymtn3L
Yes, but even leaving the DA's office w/ a swollen anus is an accomplishment (I also know from a similar experience, though they had no real proof of street racing the cop was just a douche)

So, question of all questions: Will you ever do it agian???

IT being whatever caused the cops to fuck you in the first place.

IT will most certainly not be done again in Denver County (24 months minimum...the car is on probation), and not off of the track either (allegedly of course....lol). car is back, i need to wash it and look at it more closely, but it appears all is well and in tact...no damage of any kind percieved, and it drives as well as it did prior to the incident.

rckymtn3L
01-20-2006, 04:53 PM
Its REALLY good to hear that the car isn't disfigured in any way. Tow truck/impound guys can be some real ignorant bastards considering they work w/ cars all the time.

Kat_Somm_Faen
01-24-2006, 11:29 PM
[up]