PDA

View Full Version : Newbie looking for advice

levimeloy
02-19-2018, 04:39 AM
Hey guys! So Iím looking into doing my first street car build. Iíve built diesels and crawlers, and now Iím venturing into the car scene! I have several cars to choose from and the b5 a4 is one of the ones I was looking at. Iím looking for advice about these cars to help me decide if the b5 is the way to go for my first build, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PringlesInVic
02-19-2018, 12:02 PM
This should get you started.

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/113728-B5-A4-New-Member-Guide-FAQ!-Answers-to-the-most-commonly-asked-questions!

levimeloy
02-19-2018, 03:58 PM
Thank you!

GOODBYNAAIR
02-19-2018, 04:22 PM
Also if you'er looking into a builds, for time, work and $$$$ look here. Some are they rang from quick DD's to full race, drift, drag cars and everything in between.

Clicky (http://www.audizine.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/145-B5-A4-Projects-amp-Builds)

You should buy the B5 cuz the B5 community on AZ is one of the best on the web.[up]

levimeloy
02-19-2018, 04:33 PM
Thanks for that link, after reading the write up that pringles linked, Iím really interested in the b5. The other cars Iím looking at is a vw golf or possibly a Ford Fiesta, just havenít been able to make a decision yet lol

PringlesInVic
02-19-2018, 04:39 PM
You should buy the B5 cuz the B5 community on AZ is one of the best on the web.[up]

Ya we are!

GOODBYNAAIR
02-19-2018, 04:44 PM
Thanks for that link, after reading the write up that pringles linked, Iím really interested in the b5. The other cars Iím looking at is a vw golf or possibly a Ford Fiesta, just havenít been able to make a decision yet lol

Well if your going to buy the vw just get a B5 you will be happier in a B5 than a golf, unless its an R. Both other options are FWD. Quattro > FWD

levimeloy
02-19-2018, 04:46 PM
Well if your going to buy the vw just get a B5 you will be happier in a B5 than a golf, unless its an R

Thanks for the advice! Havenít been able to find as much information on them compared to the b5, really leaning towards the b5 as of now lol

Avant Nate
02-19-2018, 09:01 PM
01 quattro