PDA

View Full Version : Aaarrrrgggghhh!!!!

MR VTEC
01-16-2006, 04:18 PM
Stoopid TAILLIGHT BULB... It seems evry other week i get pulled over for tail light i change it the next day then BAM!!! It goes out again and on the same side!!!
What could be the cause.... And to top it off the bulb asks if it doesn't want to budge because its cold outside....
WTF!!! AARRRGGGGHHHH!!!! [mad]

nizmosx
01-16-2006, 04:20 PM
maybe your peg leg is causing a short circuit, arrgh

MR VTEC
01-16-2006, 04:30 PM
I'll make you walk the plank mi matey!!! [:D] arr arr

Gundem
01-16-2006, 04:31 PM
cops here don't trip if one is f'ed.

nizmosx
01-16-2006, 04:41 PM
Give us a little more info. What tails do u have. Did you go from older tails to new ones and modified the board. Or is it all stock and you never touched anything. My guess is its a short. Where that short started, i dont know. its also possible that you are using the wrong bulb. Make sure of that as well.

MR VTEC
01-16-2006, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by nizmosx
Give us a little more info. What tails do u have. Did you go from older tails to new ones and modified the board. Or is it all stock and you never touched anything. My guess is its a short. Where that short started, i dont know. its also possible that you are using the wrong bulb. Make sure of that as well.
Stock never touched a thing i thought i was getting the wrong bulb then i asked them to look it up on the computer at autozone... I changed them three times in 4 months.

quickglx
01-16-2006, 10:08 PM
Go LED, never replace another bulb again......

MR VTEC
01-16-2006, 11:22 PM
where? and what if its a short and it blows the bulb...
Oh yeah to add to the symptoms only the parking filament is blown not the brake... (meaning when i step on the brake it lights up and only when depressed)