PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Milltek Non-Valved, Non-Resonated Catback with Quad Black 100mm tips

s3saloon
12-22-2017, 08:25 AM
Turning my car back to stock, so that means getting rid of the exhaust and wheels (Vorsteiners, will be creating a separate post for those) that I added. As the title states, I am selling a Milltek non-valved, non-resonated catback exhaust that comes with 4 black tips. I was the only owner and took very good care of everything, including the exhaust. Professionally installed and uninstalled and will include all clamps.

If you would like me to send over pictures, or have any questions, feel free to ask!

Asking $850 OBO (willing to ship)

s3saloon
01-22-2018, 09:03 AM
Top!

Melfqw
01-25-2018, 12:30 PM
I'm really looking for a Valved Milltek. Is this really still for sale and how is the sound?

The timestamps made me laugh out loud.

s3saloon
01-25-2018, 01:36 PM
I'm really looking for a Valved Milltek. Is this really still for sale and how is the sound?

The timestamps made me laugh out loud.

I think volume is dependent on the person. To me, it is not that loud (the exhaust on my old 135i was MUCH louder), but it has a nice tone and sound to it. I still have the car through the end of the lease (was planning on getting out of the lease early, hence why I put it up for sale), but haven't been making a whole-hearted effort to sell it really.

Melfqw
01-26-2018, 07:25 AM
Through my work I have to take clients in my car and I can't appear too "boy racer". I will watch some videos and let you know if I'm interested.

s3saloon
01-26-2018, 08:22 AM
Through my work I have to take clients in my car and I can't appear too "boy racer". I will watch some videos and let you know if I'm interested.

Yea no worries. In the low RPMs it is very quiet, but once you get a little higher in the range, shifts become much more noticeable

wiltonso
03-18-2018, 05:07 AM
Is this still available?

IMOLA*20th
03-23-2018, 08:28 PM
Where are you located? Do you have any pics?

s3saloon
03-28-2018, 01:55 PM
Where are you located? Do you have any pics?

Sorry guys, this is SOLD