PDA

View Full Version : A4 on ebay



MNcj23
01-07-2006, 05:05 PM
A friend is intrested in this A4 on ebay. 4602268353 anyone know anything about this car??


thanks
Colin

AudiSnawb
01-07-2006, 05:10 PM
I know something about that A4................








There is NOT $20,000 invested in it as the seller said..................

[up]

It looks nice.... but there are not cheap power options for a 30V V6......... unless you supercharge it for about $4-5 Grand.......

....hope that helps some.....

WhippeD
01-07-2006, 05:10 PM
that thing looks sweet, 2.8 with 49k on it...not bad at all..

Devious27t
01-07-2006, 06:35 PM
if your friend is looking for a car click the link in my sig. 2.8<<<<1.8t and performance>>>sound system[race]

98Black30V
01-07-2006, 10:05 PM
I dunno, the ad claims it to be a 99, but it has 2 piece headlights, so that alone would throw me off a bit. And with all that "$20k" invested, you think a few hundred of that would be invested into some e-codes, or at the very least some clear corners, for christ sake

AsianA408
01-07-2006, 10:49 PM
xenon headlights? xenon fogs? where the fvck are those? i only see 2 pcs.

diegomatrix
01-07-2006, 11:03 PM
yea... there's 20k invested in that pos.. in maintenance.. lol..

for 20k, i'd go for dvs's pes car..

mike-2ptzero
01-07-2006, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by diegomatrix
yea... there's 20k invested in that pos.. in maintenance.. lol..

for 20k, i'd go for dvs's pes car..


Maybe he thinks the price he paid for it was the 20k invested. [confused]

A4Rob
01-07-2006, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by 98Black30V
I dunno, the ad claims it to be a 99, but it has 2 piece headlights, so that alone would throw me off a bit. And with all that "$20k" invested, you think a few hundred of that would be invested into some e-codes, or at the very least some clear corners, for christ sake

There are 2 versions of 99. the early 99's have 2 piece headlights. Like me

mike-2ptzero
01-07-2006, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by A4Rob
There are 2 versions of 99. the early 99's have 2 piece headlights. Like me


Correct and for the 99.5's they went to the 1 piece like those found on the 2000.

LateraLex
01-08-2006, 06:50 AM
Body kit work is nice, but I wouldn't go for it. If you are going A4, DVS's is much nicer.

Bobcat Sig
01-08-2006, 09:25 PM
^^^ Agreed ... besides, with a 2.8 having a manual tranny helps in the "spirited driving" dept. Definitely and all show and no go car.

docurley
01-09-2006, 07:44 AM
Doe's not have a comp ever.

But it does look good, but I would have change a few things.