PDA

View Full Version : Why god,Why???

giorgos_B5c
01-02-2006, 03:27 PM
Well,i crashed my car a week ago,and i couldn't write about it earlier...There wasn't another car thankfully.This is how it happened:there was a downhill road with a right turn on its end.Everytime i was passing from there,i was sliding through that turn...This time,i was unlucky.There was much dust and gravel on the outside of the turn,and when the rear wheels stepped there i kinda lost it and got out in a field.Unlucky as always there was a huge rock!Thankfully i hit that thing with my front rim which wasn't alluminium made.If i had hit it with my doors the damage would have been greater and one maybe two of the other three who were inside the car,they would have been seriously injured...Bottomline,the good thing is that everyone is ok.The bad thing is that the damage is around 6000 E,and i spent all the money that i have been saving for my 1.8T in summer[:(] [:(] [=(] .Now i don't know what i'm going to do[headbang]

EH6
01-02-2006, 03:37 PM
Sorry man i hate it when bad things happen to good people! I know its cliche but at least you got your health...and hopefully insurance

nizmosx
01-02-2006, 03:41 PM
be carefull when you got passengers in the car, but you might want to report it to insurance and say you saw a dog on the road and swearved to avoid it or whatever. make some shit up and pay a 500 dollar deductable rather than 6000. if they say why it took so long to report blame it on the holiday travels. =)

giorgos_B5c
01-02-2006, 03:47 PM
Nope insurance is off the table.Couldn't do anything with it....i just payed...

onemoremile
01-02-2006, 04:53 PM
we all make mistakes and we all pay consequences for them.

if you can't afford to get it fixed right away then you may have to buy a cheap car to get you around until you can. maybe ride a bike. i did that for more than a year once.