PDA

View Full Version : EMERGENCY situation!!! help needed audi a4 b5 1995 locked itself, engine running.

ufkenedy
08-11-2017, 10:03 AM
Hello All,
I'm in a very difficult situation and I need help here as soon as possible.

my audi a4 b5 1995 1.8 petrol engine just locked up on its own while engine was running. I've been having battery issue for some days now and I just get a battery and jump start.
today not quite long, I did the same thing. and I started the car. while drivers door was closed but unlocked and trunk too closed but unlocked I just went indoor to pick up a thing and in a minute time I just found that all doors have been locked.on there own with engine running and AC on as well. its been 3hours now and I don't know what to do. I don't wanto break any glass yet to access I decided to seek help here. No similar issue lately except for battery and jump starting to start car and central lock failure sometimes just recently when I started having battery issues. pls help and I need to access car and stop engine.i'm just glad my 3months old baby wasn't in car at the time. pls help needed urgently to gain entrance. everywhere is locked including fuel tank cover. HELP.
my key is just the plain type with no buttons, it just houses some tiny sensor I've seen in the past. thanks in advance. I have just 1 key alone.

A1 A2 German
08-11-2017, 11:30 AM
A) To kill it, take a rag, and shove it in the tail pipe.

B) To access the engine bay for any reason, I'd shoot for removing the front grill. Even if you destroy it with an angle grinder, or hack saw it's $35 at worse. Note: Pretty sure you can access the latch.

or

C) Once dead, you jack her up and use a ~3' pry bar to undo the hood latch from underneath. I've done this due to a worn out cable, it works.

D) Report back

Brain storming for getting inside the car.

ufkenedy
08-11-2017, 11:51 AM
Thanks man. Solved it. I force- pulled passenger side window down such dat it allowed a tiny metal inside and lowered it down to touch down the glass control button. Once down i gained access. Thanks though

Sent from my Xperia M4 Aqua using Audizine mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87676)

Seerlah
08-11-2017, 05:15 PM
Don King: Only in America...I mean Africa!

ufkenedy
08-13-2017, 01:45 AM
Don King: Only in America...I mean Africa!
[emoji12]

Sent from my Xperia M4 Aqua using Audizine mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87676)