PDA

View Full Version : new years resolutions

psipleasure
12-31-2005, 09:16 PM
what are some of your guys new years resolutions??

one of mine is to have the fastest k04'd fronttrak ever. im gonna do every bolt on possible, put in some race gas, and slap on some slicks , i have the 2001 so the new giac file is supposed to be bomb.

AB18
12-31-2005, 09:21 PM
You should def be able to beat my 14.3, fastest nonpc16 time if you do what you say your going to do.

AElucky83
12-31-2005, 11:11 PM
im gonna sell my NSX and buy something that i can afford insurance on..probably a audi again..im looking at a TT...im going to go back to boxing after my shoulder problem back in march..id say thats about it

BranCKY3
12-31-2005, 11:32 PM
^I'll trade you straight up [:)]

psipleasure
01-01-2006, 02:53 AM
ii used to box to but i tore the rotator cuff in both of my shoulders and now i cant even street fight without fucking my shoulder up, its really depressing[=(] i dont know what kind of times to expect but if i can hook up with the slicks than i think i can probably hit mid 13's, i want to say low 13's but i might get flamed haha.

94jedi
01-01-2006, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by psipleasure
ii used to box to but i tore the rotator cuff in both of my shoulders and now i cant even street fight without fucking my shoulder up, its really depressing[=(] i dont know what kind of times to expect but if i can hook up with the slicks than i think i can probably hit mid 13's, i want to say low 13's but i might get flamed haha.

Provided that you can drive well and that the 01 GIAC file is as good as the j31 or better, you should be able to hit hi 13's w/o slicks. Front track has less drivetrain loss than quattro. I've heard that the fastest pc-16 time was like a 13.9 or 13.8. I've never seen a timeslip but I also heard the fellow who did it was rather heavy. So, if you're willing to do a little weight redux, get a good clutch and learn to drive well, you should be able to achieve 13s.

AElucky83
01-01-2006, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by BranCKY3
^I'll trade you straight up [:)]

We can work something out if ur a hot chick (which ur not) and if i can make u my jailhouse bitch for like lets say 6 months...meaning:cook,clean,make me a pot pie and when u give it to me say thank you, know when to shut up so i dont have to call the smakaho tribe on that ass, and give head like a hoover...lol

psi pleasure- I had about the same problem...it was so bad on my left shoulder(southpaw) that i had a hard time sleeping..if i sleep wrong on it i would damn nearly wake up wanting to scream...i did get to spar with butterbean a few times though :)

AElucky83
01-01-2006, 09:31 AM
ohhh guys by the way (sorry for jackin this right now) i drove my moms audi last night cause it was rainy and i try to drive my car the least i can in rain..and a check engine light poped up...so i went to get it cleared and the code was P0411 i belive..something like air pressure default something or something like that anyone know what it is??

E Fresh
01-01-2006, 02:03 PM
what are some of your guys new years resolutions??

one of mine is to have the fastest k04'd fronttrak ever. im gonna do every bolt on possible, put in some race gas, and slap on some slicks , i have the 2001 so the new giac file is supposed to be bomb.
No, Im gonna have the fastest front track ever. JK[:D] but I would like some more HP in 2006.

psipleasure
01-01-2006, 02:44 PM
haha the fronttraks are taking over!! i think it can be done, and i personally think im a great driver but thats just me. here are my plans to put on for this year

2001 giac k04 file
k04
atp manifold
ported and polished intake manifold
test pipe
2.5 inch custom mandrel bent
fmic
clutch
tt225 maf
injectors
replace all vacuum lines, and hoses.
better diverter valve than the 710N

and then come race day, get some nice slicks, race gas and drop that clutch at 4800 rpm, right at were these turbos like it, it should just shoot the hell out of the hole with all that torque and grip [race]

01'A41.8T
01-01-2006, 02:53 PM
What about an extrude hone on the intake manifold? rather than the p&p.

psipleasure
01-01-2006, 02:58 PM
get ready for this newb question, whats an extrude hone?

alen
01-01-2006, 03:03 PM
and then come race day, get some nice slicks, race gas and drop that clutch at 4800 rpm, right at were these turbos like it, it should just shoot the hell out of the hole with all that torque and grip [race]

you're mistaken. you'll spin in the same place until your tires give out. [:p]

E Fresh
01-01-2006, 03:20 PM
haha the fronttraks are taking over!! i think it can be done, and i personally think im a great driver but thats just me. here are my plans to put on for this year

2001 giac k04 file
k04
atp manifold
ported and polished intake manifold
test pipe
2.5 inch custom mandrel bent
fmic
clutch
tt225 maf
injectors
replace all vacuum lines, and hoses.
better diverter valve than the 710N

I want atleast want to do the port and polish, FMIC, Injectors, and downpipe this year. If you do all of the stuff u said, ur giving me a ride in your car, I want to feel the difference it makes.[:)]

psipleasure
01-01-2006, 03:23 PM
hah, no problem, i actually want to get a ride in a k04 to see how it would feel, i really dont want to be dissapointed after some cash on it.

AB18
01-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Don't waste your time with with the intake manifold. Get a fmic instead. also, I was launching at 5600rpm to get 60fts i was. Your def going to need slicks to hit 13s, but very possible. If i would have switch to pc-16, 13s would be easy.

E Fresh
01-01-2006, 03:40 PM
hah, no problem, i actually want to get a ride in a k04 to see how it would feel, i really dont want to be dissapointed after some cash on it.
Yea, if the Ko4 doesnt make the power we want, We'd be better off going with the 2.0 block and a turbo with more power.

psipleasure
01-01-2006, 03:41 PM
ab18 you arent fronttrak are you?
im getting them both haha, my goal is to have this all done before the year is over. the reason it will take so long is because i have soo much other things to worry about, senior prom which you all know can get really expensive, and then other stuff that might tempt me along the way, rs4 body kits, subs all that stuff.

AB18
01-01-2006, 03:44 PM
No, im quattro. With a 2.0 to 2.1 60ft and you will seee 13.9.

94jedi
01-01-2006, 05:56 PM
get ready for this newb question, whats an extrude hone?

"extrude hone" is the process of shooting an abrasive putty through parts like int/ex mani's etc to smooth out the insides of the pieces. I've heard the process yeild up to 20 hp in some cases. It is expensive though, expect to pay like $500 for an intake mani and maybe the same for an exhaust mani. I'd love to see what extrude honing would do on a turbo, both the hot and cold sides.

A4Rob
01-01-2006, 06:02 PM
get nitrous