PDA

View Full Version : Unidentified Part

TheQuattro
12-30-2005, 09:53 AM
I found my problem being a cracked plastic pipe,under my intake mani- where my throttle body is. If you look a bird eye view on top of the mani u would see like a plastic pipe about 3-5inches and then it curves into a L shape, and it had a number of my car 058 XXX XXXX also right under it said " TEEE" spelled exactly like this. This is the cause of my problems i no it, because i checked everything else. I took off the pipe because it was barley on and cracked every which way, could it be because to much boost and its old or wat BTW im APR stage 2. I have pic diagram for u but i dont no how to post it up. Anyone know wat this plastic L pipe is called? Also if anyone has a spair i would appriciate it.

Daft
12-30-2005, 10:00 AM
What year is the car? This would tell us if it is an EVAP system part or possibly a secondary air system part.

clconversion
12-30-2005, 10:57 AM
the L hose should be rubber and that is the hose that goes to the suction jet pump and the hose part # is 06b133783bc you should also replace the pump when doing this job if you can not blow through it it is no good the pump # is 058133753b

TheQuattro
12-30-2005, 01:12 PM
Well the "hose" is actually a pipe and hard plastic pipe im sure of that, also it isnt really L shaped but like U shaped really wierd shaped .LOL but i got a code

EVAP emission control leak detection pump (LDP) circuit: Malfunction/no signal

I guess this was my problem but i didnt no wat it was.