PDA

View Full Version : 21st b-day

stealthysilver
12-29-2005, 10:09 PM
Hey, sorry i wasn;t sure where to post this, so i will start here. I go to school @Regis University, and my 21st b-day is coming up. My parents have offered to treat me and some of my friends toa little party at a local bar. I have a been to a few bars downtown, but not many. Dows anyone have any suggestions on where to go? I am into bars more than clubs, like Rise, and generally don;t like huge crowds, can anyone think of a good place to have a "Party"? Thanks for any imput, and once i figure out where it is all going to go down, I will be sure to give you guys a heads up, thanks

sttk2k
12-29-2005, 10:23 PM
a buddy of mine owns a bar on broadway if you want i could try to help you set up a private party there if you want

its called blue ice its on broadway between 1st and ellsworth(i think) on the left side its a bar/lounge kinda deal pretty cool me and my friends chill there alot

if you want lemme know

stealthysilver
12-29-2005, 10:37 PM
sttk2k, I will definetly keep you in mind. My parents are buying so a private party sounds like it may be in the cards. Thanks for the info and i will keep you posted. If i call down there is there someone i should ask for? thanks

Oh yeah, i know where 1st is but not too sure about ellsworth, can you give me a general direction, and also what kind of place is it? (upscale, college, techno)? thanks

sttk2k
12-30-2005, 01:49 AM
elsthworth is 1 or 2 blocks south of first its an upscale kinda place the owners name is jamal and the manager is todd

if you decide to go that route i can call and find out
i'll pm you my number

Groove1797
12-30-2005, 02:08 AM
Check your other thread

stealthysilver
12-30-2005, 03:14 PM
sttk2k---What kind of prices for bottles and drinks. Thanks for the help

obviouse
12-30-2005, 04:23 PM
If its not huge, you might try the wiskey bar around 22nd and larimer. Good chill place. Very reasonable drinks. Not really a huge crowd type of place either.

stealthysilver
01-05-2006, 07:33 PM
Well, i think i have decided on Fado's b/c of a few things. First my parents will be in attendence,, and they want to enjoy it as well(i.e. no naked chicks or club music). Next, my friends aren't the biggest club goer's so something relaxed will be nice. After my parents cut the tab, we may head somewhere esle, so one of your suggestions maybe a good place for a later bar. Thanks and see you guys out there