PDA

View Full Version : Rns-e Q?

tonbon
12-28-2005, 08:20 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5846665336&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1

what do you guys think? will this work?

BayrischerS4
12-28-2005, 09:46 PM
It'll work.

German Driver
12-29-2005, 09:45 AM
The unit will need to be used with patched DVD or flashed with US firmware for you to operate it. Just remember most RNS-E issues are found with laser so although they seem to work fine and screen operates its when running a map disc when the pieces start to malfunction. While it might be cheaper to buy from Europe or UK always remember that when purchasing stateside from reputable seller you have some security as far as tech support and troubleshooting. Best of luck with the purchase.

plum
12-31-2005, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by German Driver
The unit will need to be used with patched DVD or flashed with US firmware for you to operate it. Just remember most RNS-E issues are found with laser so although they seem to work fine and screen operates its when running a map disc when the pieces start to malfunction. While it might be cheaper to buy from Europe or UK always remember that when purchasing stateside from reputable seller you have some security as far as tech support and troubleshooting. Best of luck with the purchase.

I here that!! Although I had no major problems I did have a few questions....It was nice to be able to talk to someone who really cared about the product and the customer vs. a volume Europe eBay dealer. (and thanks again Scott[:)] )