PDA

View Full Version : whats this worth

sean951
12-28-2005, 08:42 AM
hi,
I ws thinking about selling my car after i paid it off. i was just curious what you guys thought it was worth, and i know i could get more if i part it out and sell stock. i dont want to do that though. heres what i got. 2000 a4 quattro 1.8t, manual. mods include, boost guage, apr full stainless exhaust, PES stage 3 turbo kit, Duh front mount intercooler, S4 front bumper. paint is a 9, interior is a 9, car has 105k miles on it. new clutch, belts waterpump, ect. extensive service records. so what do ya think its worth?

nizmosx
12-28-2005, 11:00 AM
14k, if you decide to keep it and your car is silver, want to trade bumpers. i have a reiger rs4 bumper cut for a large front mount. I could use an s4 bumper. Cant find one decently priced.

sean951
12-28-2005, 12:25 PM
i forgot to add that i also have HID ecodes, as well as HIDs for my high beams and fog lights. so HIDs all around. sorry, my car is blue. it took me forever to find an s4 bumper. i think there is a silver modded s4 bumper in the classifieds for $350, dont know how much you wanted to spend. good luck.

sean951
12-28-2005, 12:26 PM
oh yeah, and ive got a greddy turbo timer. i allways forget those little things.

jesster
12-28-2005, 01:06 PM
I'd say around 14K or 15K.... mainly lower due to higher mileage. You could get more if you find the right buyer....

OH how do you like the PES kit? I hear it doesnt run as well on DBW cars.... how has it worked out for you? would you be interested in parting that out possibly? Shoot me a PM.

sean951
12-28-2005, 01:12 PM
I havent really driven any other a4s so i dont really have anything to compare it to. having said that, i like it allot. it pulls like crazy and its a big suprise to anyone who rides in the car. the car still has stock wheels, no tint or anything, so its a real sleeper. i havent had any reliability issues either as far as the kit goes. the only complaints i would have is a jumping idle, jumps about 300rpm and falls back, and the throttle responce isnt as good as a NDBW car. but that isnt really an issue when your driving the car, just when you rev the engine, and i dont even do that, lol. but if i ever did sell it, i would sell the car as is, i dont really want to go through parting the car out.

BarryT82
12-28-2005, 06:43 PM
My 2001 has 102k miles on it and still runs great. I don't see how 105k is high miles anymore. Hell I see cars with more than that at car lots. Our cars are known to last longer as long as they are well maintained.

sean951
12-28-2005, 06:47 PM
yeah, this is the lowest mile car i have ever had! i had a porsche 944 turbo that had 200k miles when i sold it, still have an old mercedes with a bad odometer. its had 155k miles ever since ive had it, who knows how many miles is on it now. the important thing is to take car of what you have. if you take care of it, it will last. german cars are known for their over enginering .