PDA

View Full Version : S4 Sides?

Future2
12-27-2005, 02:16 PM
When my B5/A4 was in the shop I had them order S4 sides. I forgot to have them order the S4 lowers. The stock A4 lowers hang over the S4 sides by about 3/4 of an inch and the lowers dont fit correctly. They just glued it on crooked. I dont want to order the S4 lowers cuz they pretty expensive and I want to paint them myself. Theres alot of threads for painting them but are there any fro trimming them. It sounds easy enought to trim but nothings ever easy for me. Just wondred if theres a thread for that. Ive looked but only find threads for painting. Any help is appreciated.

nizmosx
12-27-2005, 02:52 PM
you can always just go the route of having the body shop trim them perfectly for you. Thats your best bet for them looking half decent. plus it will still be a fraction of the cost of not having to buy the s4 mouldings.

EVIL-AUDI
12-27-2005, 04:03 PM
No it's pretty much self explanatory.

A4_Andre
12-28-2005, 05:44 AM
i'm going to trim mine myself. i havent really given it much thought, but my basic strategy to do this is while the lower door moldings are on still i'm going to take some sort marker and draw a straight line on the back of the molding while using the door as a straight edge. then i'll most likely remove them and grab a t-square and cut them straight.