PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2015 Audi S3 Prestige (Modified, MINT, Low Miles)

JsnMR2
05-24-2017, 08:35 PM
Please Delete.

JsnMR2
05-24-2017, 08:38 PM
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z445/jasonfielding50JsnMR2/IMG_6019_zpsgwla4mjc.jpg (http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/jasonfielding50JsnMR2/media/IMG_6019_zpsgwla4mjc.jpg.html)

- - - Updated - - -

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z445/jasonfielding50JsnMR2/IMG_6020_zps5snw8ubs.jpg (http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/jasonfielding50JsnMR2/media/IMG_6020_zps5snw8ubs.jpg.html)

- - - Updated - - -

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z445/jasonfielding50JsnMR2/IMG_6031-HDR_zpsl0ygbsz1.jpg (http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/jasonfielding50JsnMR2/media/IMG_6031-HDR_zpsl0ygbsz1.jpg.html)

JsnMR2
05-29-2017, 10:49 PM
Alright... New price! $42,900.

Now only 4k above book value for over 20k in parts....

JsnMR2
06-06-2017, 02:42 PM
Forgot to include that I have the OEM magride shocks/struts. OEM springs, and a set of H&R springs to include as well.

JsnMR2
06-06-2017, 03:16 PM
Also forgot KW Mag Ride Deletes for $400 in the parts list....

JsnMR2
06-06-2017, 09:39 PM
FYI if no one wants the car complete, I will soon remove the wheels/tires and cat back exhaust and lower the price of the car a bit.

JsnMR2
06-10-2017, 10:16 PM
Interior walk around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkG7aD9qwhM

JsnMR2
06-11-2017, 02:22 AM
Exterior walk around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR8553VV6ZY

JsnMR2
06-12-2017, 01:22 PM
Wheels and cat back come off tomorrow.

New price will be $39,900.

JsnMR2
06-13-2017, 05:02 PM
Price officially updated. Now comes with stock wheels (with spacers) and stock cat back.

Now only 1k above book value with thousands of dollars in modifications still.

JsnMR2
06-18-2017, 11:08 PM
Bump!

cgnorthstar
06-22-2017, 11:15 PM
Bump!

Man Iím right in Redding too!!! Think Iíve seen this criusing around town, your ride is gorgeous. Soooooooo clean!! I was gonna ask why youíre selling but then saw you had an RS on order..... GLWS

JsnMR2
06-23-2017, 12:20 AM
Bump! All ready to go with stock wheels and stock cat back. $39,500. Maybe I'll make a new thread. Forum seems dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Man Iím right in Redding too!!! Think Iíve seen this criusing around town, your ride is gorgeous. Soooooooo clean!! I was gonna ask why youíre selling but then saw you had an RS on order..... GLWS

Thanks man. Yup, RS 3 on the way. Was built last week.

legacypgmr
06-23-2017, 08:19 PM

FYI if no one wants the car complete, I will soon remove the wheels/tires and cat back exhaust and lower the price of the car a bit.

Wheels and cat back come off tomorrow.

New price will be $39,900.

Wish I was in a position to buy the car but unfortunately I have to trade in my M235i.

Anyway, no offense but you went to 42,900 WITH the BBS wheels and the cat back exhaust.

Then you took both of those items off the car and reduced the price to 39,900 ??? You took off $3K worth of stuff and reduced the price $3K. I guess I don't understand how that is a better deal,,,,,,,,,,,,,, [confused]

JsnMR2
06-23-2017, 10:57 PM
A: You missed another price reduction. Last one on here is $39,500. Also, Everywhere else I've dropped it to $38,900.
B: It's not really a better deal. Those parts are worth more then the price drop. However, no one is willing to spend almost as much as a modestly optioned new S3 after negotiation regardless that it was a great deal with all the parts in tact. Now, I can lower the price down closer to book value with a ton of modifications still on the car. I'm more competitive with other less modified cars this way, but I still get the money I need out of the car. If someone wanted it all together, they should have moved on it then. Now, book value is around 38.5 and I'm selling for 38.9 with 15k worth of parts still. It's still a STEAL for someone who wants these sort of modifications.

legacypgmr
06-24-2017, 10:20 AM

A: You missed another price reduction. Last one on here is $39,500. Also, Everywhere else I've dropped it to $38,900.
B: It's not really a better deal.Those parts are worth more then the price drop. However, no one is willing to spend almost as much as a modestly optioned new S3 after negotiation regardless that it was a great deal with all the parts in tact. Now, I can lower the price down closer to book value with a ton of modifications still on the car. I'm more competitive with other less modified cars this way, but I still get the money I need out of the car. If someone wanted it all together, they should have moved on it then. Now, book value is around 38.5 and I'm selling for 38.9 with 15k worth of parts still. It's still a STEAL for someone who wants these sort of modifications.

Thanks. That was my point. I didn't miss the other reduction - it's a moot point.

So you took LESS off the price than the cost of items you took off the car, essentially RAISING your price. And you wonder why it's not selling ?

But I DO agree it's a steal for someone who wants these mods - key word being "wants". e.g. The ride height system. $10K for a system that almost nobody cares about.

In fact, while it matters little, personally I'd be more interested at the same price with those wheels and cat back instead of the ride height system. That's a "swap" of $10K vs about what ? 3K ?

That's part of the problem. Another part is that yours is a '15; which is now 3 years old, not 2. ('18 S4's are already on the showroom floor)

According to KBB and NADA your trade-in is worth approx $33K. Admittedly, to an Audi freak who wants all those mods, it's worth a fair bit more but,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you're apparently not getting the offers HERE, where they all(?) are. If they're not willing to pay the price, who will ?

It's unfortunate but the more mods you put on a car the narrower your market when it comes time to sell it.

Anyway, sorry. I'm probably telling you (mostly) what you already know.

Good luck. Hope you find your buyer.

JsnMR2
06-24-2017, 02:25 PM
You're in left field. It doesn't matter what I took off the car and how much I lowered the price. I was giving people an opportunity to buy the car with the other parts on it at a great deal. No one was going to spend that much on a used 15 S3. The car is now priced near book value with 15k in parts STILL on it and you're complaining? I'm priced near the price of a STOCK S3 with 15k in parts. What else do you want? A year of free details wit that?

Also, no one cares what trade in is in the private market. I'm not trading it in....

And OBVIOUSLY modifications limit your buyers pool. This isn't a revelation. It's well known, and expected.

Now since you aren't in a position to buy the car as you said earlier, I'd appreciate it if you take your irrelevant opinions elsewhere. Pretty sure you're breaking forum rules.

legacypgmr
06-24-2017, 09:37 PM

You're in left field. It doesn't matter what I took off the car and how much I lowered the price. I was giving people an opportunity to buy the car with the other parts on it at a great deal. No one was going to spend that much on a used 15 S3. The car is now priced near book value with 15k in parts STILL on it and you're complaining? I'm priced near the price of a STOCK S3 with 15k in parts. What else do you want? A year of free details wit that?

Also, no one cares what trade in is in the private market. I'm not trading it in....

And OBVIOUSLY modifications limit your buyers pool. This isn't a revelation. It's well known, and expected.

Now since you aren't in a position to buy the car as you said earlier, I'd appreciate it if you take your irrelevant opinions elsewhere. Pretty sure you're breaking forum rules.

Not sure what forum rules I could be breaking but I'm sorry to have upset you.

Good luck with your car.