PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: EPL stg1 ECU and TCU tune with cable and tablet $1250

MikeDwerks
04-23-2017, 08:54 AM
Available is my EPL stg 1 ECU and TCU tune, including cable and tablet. has both 91 and 93 octane files.

$1250 + paypal fees. Free fedex ground shipping included.

I enjoyed the tune but have moved on to different software that supports RS turbo's [evilsmile]

I believe there is a $250 transfer fee that will need to be paid directly to EPL

The tablet is the one they offer separately for $150 to do the flashing. I only had a mac laptop, so picked that up from them. It's nothing special, but does the job and is nice and small so you can easily keep it in the glove box along with the cable.

denalist
04-23-2017, 09:24 AM
I'll take it :). Pm sent

MikeDwerks
04-23-2017, 02:37 PM
SOLD

slowguy
04-23-2017, 04:56 PM
May I ask who did your rs7 tune? Apr I assume?

Available is my EPL stg 1 ECU and TCU tune, including cable and tablet. has both 91 and 93 octane files.

$1250 + paypal fees. Free fedex ground shipping included.

I enjoyed the tune but have moved on to different software that supports RS turbo's [evilsmile]

I believe there is a $250 transfer fee that will need to be paid directly to EPL

The tablet is the one they offer separately for $150 to do the flashing. I only had a mac laptop, so picked that up from them. It's nothing special, but does the job and is nice and small so you can easily keep it in the glove box along with the cable.

MikeDwerks
04-24-2017, 07:47 AM
May I ask who did your rs7 tune? Apr I assume?

Well, the RS turbo project is not complete... or even actually started on at this very moment. But plans are underway to complete it this spring or early summer. A couple things still have to fall in place

But it is not APR. Happy to share all the details once things are more concrete

Bassler
05-04-2017, 06:56 AM
I had a feeling i knew what was going on her... You're in great hands

DGVR6
05-16-2017, 12:01 PM
Mike, how do you like Unitronic so far?

I might give them a try for my RS project also depending on price

MikeDwerks
05-17-2017, 07:25 AM
Mike, how do you like Unitronic so far?

I might give them a try for my RS project also depending on price

I have been perfectly happy. Their self flashing system works perfectly fine with a nice interface, have flashed back and forth a few times with no issues. Had the car in for warranty work in the last couple weeks and was able to put the car back to stock and no questions from the dealer. You will want RossTech cable and VCDS as their flash does leave some messy non-code throwing innocuous ghost codes that you will want to clear after flashing, not a big deal but something to note.

Been to the track once on the stg1 map 93, but only got one clean run in, which I ran 11.8 @ 118.5 with a 1.8 60' IIRC. Not world beating, but for apples to apples comparison for my local track, the weather, and what I had ran prior, it was promising.

Ze_Nardo6
05-17-2017, 07:27 AM
Been to the track once on the stg1 map 93, but only got one clean run in, which I ran 11.8 @ 118.5 with a 1.8 60' IIRC. Not world beating, but for apples to apples comparison for my local track, the weather, and what I had ran prior, it was promising.

Strong trap! What was DA?

MikeDwerks
05-17-2017, 10:38 AM
Strong trap! What was DA?

Think it was around 1300. My area rarely sees below 1000. With past cars of mine I had the chance to run the same car at my track in OKC but also "faster" ones up in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana and always ran a little faster than what I did down here.