PDA

View Full Version : Going to buy exhaust tomorrow...would like some feedback

salz2135
12-16-2005, 12:04 AM
For those of you with APR exhaust: is it too quiet? as in, if you had to buy a new system would you buy APR again? I'm thinking about taking advantage of ECS' sale.

For those of you with Milltek: Is anyone running it without the resonator? Sound?

Also: if you guys have pics of your tips you can post please do because I'm still not convinced the milltek ones are not ugly as hell.

As always, thanks guys.

goldenchild
12-16-2005, 05:32 AM
if u run it w/o a res its goin to be real loud. as far as the apr exhaust im guessin it is close to a borla sound considering the design appears to be the same. id say go with apr and spend a 1000 so u can get entered into the drawin bc who knows u might end up with a free stage 3+ turbo kit

drlandry00
12-16-2005, 06:21 AM
apr's exhaust is over a grand!!!!!!! wow. hope it is all stainless..

However, yes I have heard the APR is somewhat similar to the Borla. And YES that is a wonderful sounding exhuast. I have one, and would make sweet love to the exhaust tone! Good luck with the Purchase.

goldenchild
12-16-2005, 07:25 AM
i didnt say the exhaust cost 1k i said spend 1k so u can have a chance to win that bt kit bc im sure not to many people spend that much round xmas at one time

salz2135
12-16-2005, 07:27 AM
I think the APR exhaust is on sale at ECS for less than 800 shipped. That's why I was interested in getting it before the sale ends. Thanks for the feedback guys.

eisman
12-16-2005, 07:27 AM
APR is under a grand, like $899 (-10% off sale). He is saying buy more to get to $1000 and get entered into the drawing. And it is all stainless and has a warranty. But so does the Borla.