PDA

View Full Version : finally got my kit runin good

goldenchild
12-10-2005, 01:58 PM
well its been a long 3 weeks tuning this setup i put together. i ended up with a 60 high fi compressor wheel with a 50 a/r and a gt2 series 2 angle clip job on the exhaust wheel in a 63 exhaust housin. when i was runin my other housings it was trin to spool to fast and dump to much air into my engine. so it was causin the most craziest surgin ive seen or that my friend has seen. once i got the my final turbo setup i was still seein some surge and i was runin 3 bar on 42lb injectors i then tuned the fuel out and set it so 2.8-2.9 bar and now no surgin at all and this car freakin pulls so hard now all the way to redline. the rpms jump so fast(no my clutch isnt slippin) i practically almost hit the rev limiter all the time. i know thats not good. just all my guages ie boost rpms etc just go so fast i cant see when its hittin full boost so im takin it to dub works and get a wideband tune on it then im probally goin to change my compressor housins again so it can flow better and get a little better efficiency out of it. i just ordered my stage 3 clutch master 6 puck sprung rated for 450hp bc theres no way i can drive this thing slow anymore. im goin out to get some kills tonight so ill post how she does im hopin this 12.9 sec evo comes out and plays[drive]

BzeB5A4
12-10-2005, 02:20 PM
Good Job. I've read your some of your threads because I myself will most likely be going t3/t4 next summer so I like seeing what others experience are with it.

Now go enjoy that beast.

oh n i Pmed Ya

bitterchild
12-10-2005, 03:35 PM
so you ended up w/ a 60 trim?

scooter44
12-10-2005, 03:53 PM
niceee! when u gonna dyno that thing?

you have any pics?

goldenchild
12-10-2005, 04:15 PM
ya i was mistaken i thought he was goin with a 50 trim but he ended up puttin in a 60 trim im gonna dyno it after i get enough money bc im about to put a clutch in it.