PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2010 Audi S4 DSG Prestige 96,000 miles $23,000, 2 sets of wheels and tires

ahkim
02-03-2017, 09:42 PM
Please take a look at my mod thread and you'll see the entire history of my car. Click the RED link at the bottom - in my signature.

I'm thinking about selling my car. Looking to get something slightly larger like a 535i or A6.

I've had the car since Feb 2012 and it's been a great car.

Basics:
Asking $23,000
96,300 miles
DSG Auto Transmission
Ibis White Exterior and Black Nappa Leather
Prestige Package

Wheels:
Includes 19" Audi Peelers with Blizzak LM-32 - 2 winters of use
Includes Avant Garde M310 19" Black wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sports - 2 months of use

Maintenance:
Followed Audi regular maintenance schedule. Work done at Audi, Imola, or Nur.
No major issues and has a clean car fax
Brake job done about 18 months ago

Options:
Prestige Package
The Bang & Olufsen (B&O) stereo is amazing.
Rear sport differential - probably one of the most important features to have
I haven't done any performance mods. The car came with an intake but I also have the OEM intake (I think).
I had an Audi Electronics expert (recommended on the mnaudi forum) install the Compustar Drone Mobile remote start, also includes long range 2-way remote key FOB.
The remote start works very well. You can also remote start the car by pressing the Audi OEM Fob lock button 3 times.
Drone Mobile users your phone to remote start the car. Subscription is paid until 08/17/17
Custom Installed Bel Stir+ radar detector (paid $1500). This is one of the best radars on the market. I installed the led display into the rear view mirror.
Weathertech floor mats all around with trunk. Also has OEM floor mats.

http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss313/andyk278/DSC_8471800x531.jpg