PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2011 IBIS White S4 (Accuair suspension, and more goodies)

gejay
02-03-2017, 06:08 PM
You have landed here because you're looking for an amazing always garaged and freeway driven S4. I hate to get rid of her, it is my dream car but I'm having a baby and won't be able to have too much fun now.

Here are the details

$500 off for being on Audizine :D

Model: 2011 Audi S4
Options: Standard Premium Plus
Color: IBIS white
Miles: Around 79K miles
CPO warranty until 2018 or 100K
Black Alcantara suede/leather interior
Clean title
S-Tronic
Comes with Audi OEM roof bars and 1 bike rack

Brakes all around replaced 11 months ago.

Upgrades:
- Accuair air suspension $4,500 + installation = $6,000
- Bilstein performance shocks $1,500 installed
- APR Stage 2 $1,300
- APR Stage 2 Pulley kit $700
- APR Intake tube $200
- AWE non-resonated exhaust + 4 inches custom tips $2,600
- Weathertech laser cut floor mattes
- Caractere front bumper facelift $2,500 paint match

*The honey comb grille slightly cracked in the middle and is taken into account in the price.
* Rotiform wheels are not included because 1 wheel has a very minimal crack. Comes with OEM wheels and tires. If you want the wheels and tires, shoot me $500.
* Comes with stock parts: front grille, front bumper, OEM air box, OEM floor mattes.
* I still owe the bank a balance and would need to pay that off. We can discuss how it will work.

CL Link: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5988636959.html

Have a great day!

Craigboostin
02-03-2017, 06:16 PM
Thats a good price and pretty much all of the mods anyone would wanna do to a B8. GLWS man!!

gejay
02-03-2017, 06:21 PM
Thats a good price and pretty much all of the mods anyone would wanna do to a B8. GLWS man!!

Thanks. I hope it goes to a good home as I love this S4. It's one of the best years that Audi has made. Motor is super solid and powerful.

BostonMedic
02-04-2017, 05:10 AM
Any pics of the air suspension at a little less of a slammed setting? Also how does a private party sale work if you owe the bank still?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

BlueByU
02-04-2017, 06:11 AM
Factory options? Sport diff, etc.

Thank you.

gejay
02-04-2017, 08:20 AM
[QUOTE=BostonMedic;12183438]Any pics of the air suspension at a little less of a slammed setting? Also how does a private party sale work if you owe the bank still?

Sure, I'll get photos or look for other settings that I have taken, but you can put it on any height and about 10-20% higher than stock when it's maxed out.

Here's a video I took awhile ago without the front bumper:

https://youtu.be/99Rmezii-D8

This was the video that made me get Accuair and slam the car:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTrupjf-QFQ

gejay
02-04-2017, 08:21 AM
Factory options? Sport diff, etc.

Thank you.

Sure, it's premium plus. No sport diff.

gejay
02-04-2017, 08:24 AM
Any pics of the air suspension at a little less of a slammed setting? Also how does a private party sale work if you owe the bank still?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

As far as the bank, I still have to look up the proper details, but we would agree on the exact price, you get a loan/cash, and I would ask my bank how it could transfer to you.

*edited
Actually here's a typical process on how we would do the payment: http://www.autotrader.com/car-tips/how-to-sell-a-car-if-the-bank-has-the-title-215870

DRoZ
02-04-2017, 12:50 PM
Do you still have original front cover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gejay
02-04-2017, 01:28 PM
Do you still have original front cover?

* Comes with stock parts: front grille, front bumper, OEM air box, OEM floor mattes.

Spoorguy
02-04-2017, 03:27 PM
[drool]hmmm...you've sparked my interest but I can't purchase until I'm back in the states, thats a damn good price. GLWS regardless, even though I hope it lasts just a little longer [=(]

gejay
02-04-2017, 08:50 PM
[drool]hmmm...you've sparked my interest but I can't purchase until I'm back in the states, thats a damn good price. GLWS regardless, even though I hope it lasts just a little longer [=(]

Thanks, lmk if it's still around.

adventure_fine
02-15-2017, 01:47 PM
In the bay area.. Very tempting!!