PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Dolphin Grey B7 S4 6spd

jose_supra
01-24-2017, 02:00 PM
As the title says, im selling my 2005.5 b7 s4. Car is beautiful inside and out. I have plenty of pics on my cl ad. If anyone needs more than what i have posted or wants to see certain pics youre more than welcome to text my cell.

Dolphin grey 6mt
100k currently and will go up some as i drive it still
Black recaros and cf trim interior
Bose sound system, 6 disc cd changer and navi
Aux port wired in and looks oem
K&N intake filter with cf box
Piggies going to a milltek non res cat back
Jhm Intake manifold spacers
Snub mount
Jhm 91 tune
Jhm intake elbow heater bypass kit
South bend clutch and flywheel
Solo werks coilovers. Ride really nice not stiff at all
Cupra R front lip
Oem cf trunk lid spoiler.
Timing chains, guides, tensioners, cam adjusters, valve cover gaskets and other seals/gaskets were done at 48k. I have over $8,000 worth of receipts to show the work was done.

Oil changed every 3k while in my posession, new battery, plugs and fuel filter were done a few months ago. Never seen a cel on in this car, it has been nothing but great, especially last winter in the snow. Brand new rear tires, front tires are about 7 months old.

The only bad that i can think of is theres a few small chips on the cf spoiler, a very un noticable ding on the drivers door that you can only see when pointed out. Theres alsoa stain on the rear floor mat, ive never even tried to shampoo it out as it was not that bad and being in the rear i never see it. I know some ppl are super anal so even those few things i felt should be mentioned

jose_supra
01-24-2017, 02:02 PM
2006 audi s4
http://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/5953769457.html pics are on cl