PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: in VA: RARE 2002 Audi S6 Quattro 4.2 V8 69300 miles

ESTPerformance
01-19-2017, 05:30 PM
Personally owned. Not a dealer.
For sale is rare (only 400 made for US market) 2002 Audi S6 with only 69300 miles.
In great shape.
Just done oil change, oil filter, cabin filter, tire rotation (balance)
Runs great.
Interior is looking great (no rips or cuts)
All electronics work like they suppose to.

The Good:
Clean Title
69300 miles (and growing because I'm driving it daily)
All original
3 keys with remotes + valet key
All manuals
3rd row seats are included
Doesn't have big scratches or dents on paint.
All electric works like it suppose to
Current and valid Virginia Emission and Inspection
Tires have only 1000 miles on them.
Engine and transmission work like they should

The not so good:
On plastic details the paint is little faded (car is 15 years old you know)
On the roof spoiler clear coat is missing. See pictures.
Front windshield has a crack in it but not on visible area so will pass inspections.
LCD between gauges missing pixels (inexpensive fix)

14999 OBO (Please don't lowball but reasonable offer I'll probably entertain.)

Car is located Sterling VA 20164
If you have any questions just let me know.
info@estperformance.com

More pictures in Craigslist ad:
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/5966472468.html

https://images.craigslist.org/00j0j_c5J2TkrRG2l_1200x900.jpg
https://images.craigslist.org/00G0G_lzuH7i9P34r_1200x900.jpg
https://images.craigslist.org/00y0y_90dzyo9wbE3_1200x900.jpg

ESTPerformance
01-23-2017, 11:01 AM
TTT

ESTPerformance
01-27-2017, 08:57 AM
Offers are welcome.. Maybe even some trades.

rollerton
01-27-2017, 11:22 AM
Personally owned. Not a dealer.
For sale is rare (only 400 made for US market) 2002 Audi S6 with only 69300 miles.

That mileage is about as rare as it gets.
But 400 made for the US market? Not quite... there were around 2100 sold in the US in 2002, about 400 leftover in 2003.
Only difference between 02 and 03' is the paddle shift steering wheel.

Unfortunately...the reality is even with the mileage you're probably $6-8k too high on the price. Don't get me wrong, I love these- I've owned 4 (still own two). It should be worth more, but you're right @ the mileage where it needs a timing belt service (among other things).
Awesome car though..

ESTPerformance
01-27-2017, 11:36 AM
That mileage is about as rare as it gets.
But 400 made for the US market? Not quite... there were around 2100 sold in the US in 2002, about 400 leftover in 2003.

Unfortunately...the reality is even with the mileage you're probably $6-8k too high on the price. Don't get me wrong, I love these- I've owned 4 (still own two). It should be worth more, but you're right @ the mileage where it needs a timing belt service (among other things).
Awesome car though..

It's still 11K in KBB and if you look the market all the others that are for sale is around 160K miles and little cheaper then mine or more expensive even. Like I said I'm open for offers if someone is interested..

Sparkstack
01-28-2017, 05:07 AM

Memory seat for passenger was deleted in 03.

Pretty car, priced high though. Timing belt job is at least $1k, it needs paint (what happened to the rear spoiler) and it's not as well optioned as it could be.

ESTPerformance
01-28-2017, 08:20 AM
Memory seat for passenger was deleted in 03.

Pretty car, priced high though. Timing belt job is at least $1k, it needs paint (what happened to the rear spoiler) and it's not as well optioned as it could be.

Like I said i'm open to offers.
Yes plastic parts need paint.. Wish I knew why it's like that. It was like that when I purchased it. Seems the sun and Virginia weather haven't been nice to it.

What options it's lacking then?

Sparkstack
01-28-2017, 08:39 AM
What options it's lacking then?

All down to personal preferences on what a buyer is looking for, but I notice it has the "comfort" front seats rather than the sport seats.

Half Alcantara seats were an option also, and are popular with the crowd. Especially black.

You don't have the hot weather package. (solar sunroof / rear window blinds) option. Some say the solar roof is useless, but the one on my 02 S8 worked pretty well for me this summer.

On the positive, it looks in clean condition apart from the items you mention, and you have the rear facing seat and all parts to accommodate it. Some will appreciate that even if they don't plan on using it.

Good look with the sale - but I think you're going to struggle to get 5 digits.

ESTPerformance
01-28-2017, 08:47 AM
All down to personal preferences on what a buyer is looking for, but I notice it has the "comfort" front seats rather than the sport seats.

Half Alcantara seats were an option also, and are popular with the crowd. Especially black.

You don't have the hot weather package. (solar sunroof / rear window blinds) option. Some say the solar roof is useless, but the one on my 02 S8 worked pretty well for me this summer.

On the positive, it looks in clean condition apart from the items you mention, and you have the rear facing seat and all parts to accommodate it. Some will appreciate that even if they don't plan on using it.

Good look with the sale - but I think you're going to struggle to get 5 digits.

Thanks for the answer.. not familiar with all the different options..

ESTPerformance
01-31-2017, 10:43 AM
Price Drop...
12999 OBO

ChicagosPhantom
02-04-2017, 07:56 PM
Price Drop...
12999 OBO
So you bought this car for $4k and you're trying to flip it for $13k now.

We both know where this car came from and you're not the original owner!

How's the sagging headliner in the rear, have you fixed that?

You don't know anything about this car and sad thing that you're not enjoying it as much as someone else would,like a true enthusiast.

Just a small car flipper here, beware everyone!

ESTPerformance
02-05-2017, 07:27 AM
So you bought this car for $4k and you're trying to flip it for $13k now.

We both know where this car came from and you're not the original owner!

How's the sagging headliner in the rear, have you fixed that?

You don't know anything about this car and sad thing that you're not enjoying it as much as someone else would,like a true enthusiast.

Just a small car flipper here, beware everyone!

Someone had sour apples for dinner.
You proved right away you don't know nothing about this car.
1. I never said I'm the original owner. Where do you read that?
2. There is never been any sagging headliner. Check pictures in the end of the post.
3. You proved that you don't know anything and just bashing here.
4. It doesn't matter what price I bought it for. It's all about smart decisions in life and doesn't make me no more or less enthusiast then you.
5. And it's MY car. I'll do what I want with it.
6. Whoever wants to buy it has a chance to check everything. I don't hide anything so you saying be aware? Who cares? Everyone makes their decisions.

https://images.craigslist.org/00A0A_aex6y88O71O_1200x900.jpg
https://images.craigslist.org/00M0M_cFqcMneyqpO_1200x900.jpg
https://images.craigslist.org/00606_6nRiha9hTPh_1200x900.jpg

ChicagosPhantom
02-05-2017, 08:02 AM
Nice... So you repaired it, but not completely, still sagging a bit by passenger dome lights in rear. You should tuck that D pillar on driver side better as it's not seated properly.
You haven't even driven car for 1000 miles and claiming tires have less then that.
Overall it's a nice car and it's YOURS and you do whatever you want, just don't come here playing like that and lying like a little car flipper because I can see thru your lies.

Cheers.

ESTPerformance
02-05-2017, 08:25 AM
Nice... So you repaired it, but not completely, still sagging a bit by passenger dome lights in rear. You should tuck that D pillar on driver side better as it's not seated properly.
You haven't even driven car for 1000 miles and claiming tires have less then that.
Overall it's a nice car and it's YOURS and you do whatever you want, just don't come here playing like that and lying like a little car flipper because I can see thru your lies.

Cheers.

Sorry to say that but are you an Idiot? I just said i haven't repaired anything and nothing is sagging.. That's how S6 roof is running :D You trying to be a smartass with me doesn't work.
Have you seen the tires? Have you rode the car? Have you even met me? Answer for all is NO and you're just a bitter person who can't enjoy his weekend in peace not stirring up some random shit in Internet. LOL.
And just FIY Mr. Mind Reader. I haven't lied about anything :D

ChicagosPhantom
02-05-2017, 08:27 AM
Sorry to say that but are you an Idiot? I just said i haven't repaired anything and nothing is sagging.. That's how S6 roof is running :D You trying to be a smartass with me doesn't work.
Have you seen the tires? Have you rode the car? Have you even met me? Answer for all is NO and you're just a bitter person who can't enjoy his weekend in peace not stirring up some random shit in Internet. LOL.
And just FIY Mr. Mind Reader. I haven't lied about anything :D
[emoji6]

GLWS!

Sparkstack
02-05-2017, 08:39 AM
Mr Phantom can be a bit... err.. forthright from time to time, but anyone with eyes can see that headliner is sagging. I wouldn't get so bent out of shape about it, just know if you don't fix it the price will suffer.

ESTPerformance
02-05-2017, 08:45 AM
Mr Phantom can be a bit... err.. forthright from time to time, but anyone with eyes can see that headliner is sagging. I wouldn't get so bent out of shape about it, just know if you don't fix it the price will suffer.

Ok.. please come and show me where it sags? I have the car here and i don't see any. It's just a picture and shade that makes it feel it that way. Why people assume things when they are not there? Just come see the car and show me what is it..

And Like I said Best Offers are welcome.

Sparkstack
02-05-2017, 08:50 AM
Why do i assume? Because I have one in my garage. And it is doing the exact same thing.

ESTPerformance
02-05-2017, 09:06 AM
Why do i assume? Because I have one in my garage. And it is doing the exact same thing.

Yeah.. But mine doesn't ;) Come take a look if you don't believe..

Sparkstack
02-05-2017, 09:13 AM
I don't need to. I've seen the pictures. As I've already laid out in my previous replies I know more about your car, and S6's in general than you do. It's a pity you don't, as you would have had better responses to your listing.

GLWS.

ESTPerformance
02-05-2017, 09:28 AM
I don't need to. I've seen the pictures. As I've already laid out in my previous replies I know more about your car, and S6's in general than you do. It's a pity you don't, as you would have had better responses to your listing.

GLWS.

Thanks..
Just seems people in Illinois buying cars with assumptions and from pictures. Like I said. There is NOT even a single spot where the liner would sag or even give idea that it starts. If your car was POS then don't come and make down someone else car. Sorry to say that but it's true.

QuinnsterKID
02-07-2017, 09:28 AM
Just popped in this thread to look at the car and found an online WWE match. Awesome car. GLWS

ESTPerformance
02-07-2017, 10:00 AM
Just popped in this thread to look at the car and found an online WWE match. Awesome car. GLWS

What's a WWE match?

BADRVCA
02-08-2017, 07:59 AM
beutiful car ! sorry u had 2 ass.... comment on ur post and they are not even interested, acting like they know the car more then you like are u serious ??? people like that needs to find something better to do .... ur the reason why our community looks like shit cuz assholes like u 2 should own hondas and not audis u all need to show respect one to another if u know about the car why dont u just DM the person instead of making it public where is up to him to change a few things if hes wrong or not but at this point u dont know anything about the car and it seems like ur salty about a deal u couldnt get.

ESTPerformance
02-13-2017, 08:37 AM
Offers welcome.. Maybe even trades..

fattycharged
02-14-2017, 08:09 AM
this thing could use some TLC, why not take care of the issues and get closer to your asking price, that paint is terrible

ESTPerformance
02-14-2017, 08:21 AM
this thing could use some TLC, why not take care of the issues and get closer to your asking price, that paint is terrible

Only problem spots with paint is the wing and that the bumpers are a bit faded. Rest of the body paint is good.
And the car is perfectly priced. And like I said offers are welcome. I can take the painting cost off.. Not an issue..

BASARAB
02-14-2017, 08:35 AM
whats wrong with car flipping?

Klaus
02-14-2017, 01:10 PM
whats wrong with car flipping?

Nothing is wrong with flipping a car, buy low and sell high is the name of the game. That said, my experience has been forums with a knowledgeable base of readers are a terrible place to flip an overpriced example with some obvious issues. They normally know what the car was selling for previously, and then can easily point out the flaws. I think most car guys can appreciate a flip, especially one where someone put in a little work to bring the car up to snuff.

ESTPerformance
02-14-2017, 01:51 PM
Just contacted last spot where the last service was made and yes the timing belt was changed.. Everyone can check that.

Sparkstack
02-15-2017, 05:43 AM
beutiful car ! sorry u had 2 ass.... comment on ur post and they are not even interested, acting like they know the car more then you like are u serious ??? people like that needs to find something better to do .... ur the reason why our community looks like shit cuz assholes like u 2 should own hondas and not audis u all need to show respect one to another if u know about the car why dont u just DM the person instead of making it public where is up to him to change a few things if hes wrong or not but at this point u dont know anything about the car and it seems like ur salty about a deal u couldnt get.

Your mother must be so proud.

bmoreS4
02-15-2017, 06:06 AM
Your mother must be so proud.

Hahaha, you beat me to it.

Holy run-on sentence Batman!

fattycharged
02-15-2017, 09:40 AM
Can someone confirm for me that these non sport seats were indeed offered in the S6?

nvrmnd found it myself

ESTPerformance
02-15-2017, 11:07 AM
SOLD