PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: ISO: Pearlescent white, Nogaro blue, or Casablanca white B5 S4 manual

ScooterT
01-05-2017, 01:39 AM
Hello, I'm looking to pick up a B5 next month when I receive my tax money. I'm looking to spend up to 10k for something nice and clean or stage 3. I've been keeping an eye on this section for a few months now and there aren't a whole lot of any of these colors available. I may consider black but if that were the case it would have to be modded and make some good HP. My first choice is Pearlescent white then Nogaro, then Casablanca. 6 speed, preferably the silver trim interior and heated seats. Miles aren't a huge concern if the car has been maintained. I am picky about the paint though since that's an expensive fix. If it's cheap enough I may be ok with some dings, dents, clear coat peeling, these cars are 16 years old so I don't expect them all to be perfect. Like I said I've been on here searching daily and also cars.com and auto trader. I know these colors are rare and I did find a pearlescent in New Hampshire but the guy kept hanging up on me when I called and wouldn't respond to calls, e mail, or voicemail. I'm not sure if he is a member here. People are strange. I live in Upper Michigan, above Wisconsin so if I could find something fairly close that would be awesome but I will travel to pick up or ship the right car. You can PM me here or shoot me a text 906-370-0551. Thanks a lot!

ScooterT
01-14-2017, 03:33 AM
Bump it up, Looking to pick something up next month.

ScooterT
02-02-2017, 10:08 AM
Bumpity bump bump. Filed my taxes last week. Should have cash in hand fairly soon.

SeanC8
02-04-2017, 08:17 PM
How about a trip to Canada? Unfortunately I have to sell my 2002 A4 3.0 Quattro 6 speed. It's in your price range. I brought it up from Jacksonville FL a couple years ago. Very clean car. Practically no rust. Stored every winter. I'm not sure if it's the exact blue you want, But it is different. For some reason it won't let me attach a photo. The car is baby blue /steel blue with tan leather interior. If your interested I can email you photos or something.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

airpopoff
02-05-2017, 07:25 AM
you didn't happen to find one in Indiana have you? I came across one but someone might of beat me to it.