PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2006 Audi A4 Avant Manual

SpeedyCO
12-13-2016, 07:01 PM
OPTIONS
Adaptive headlights, headlight washers, heated seats front and rear, color DIS, Bluetooth phone integration, sunroof, auto dim mirror, power folding exterior mirrors.

MODIFICATIONS
Vag-com coded out seatbelt chimes, added one touch unlock, disabled amber running lights when headlights are on.
SPC Adjustable Upper control arms
Bilsteins strunts
H&Rear sway bar
345mm ECS Geomet coated B7 S4 Rotors Slotted
Hawk HPS Pads
B6 S4 Recaro seats heated front and rear, originally Platinum but have been dyed black. Front Recaro seats are installed factory heated a4 seats in rear, I have heated a4 front seats that will be included.

RECENT MAINTENANCE

137k- Oil change, Brake fluid flush, B7 rotor upgrade with Hawk HPS pads, Lower Control Arms, and sway bar end links.

125k- Cam follower, preventative maintenance. I'd recommend doing again it at or before 150k.

123k- Valve cover gasket, ECS snub mount- polyurethane, 034 Motorsport Density Line Motor mount -Street density, Thermostat replacement, Lower radiator hose, and cabin filter.

120K-Replaced turbo with lower milage unit (40k) the factory turbo did not blow, there was an issue with waste-gate.

110k- Bilstein struts, H&R springs, SPC Adj. upper control arms, rear brake pads and rotors.

106k- Power steering pressure hose.

Timing belt and water pump were done shortly after 100k.

The car has never been tuned.

Other things that I have taken care of along my ownership are coil packs and spark plugs, fuel filter, oil cooler, and a few other things. Oil has been changed every 5,000 miles, 91 octane gas only, revs kept below 3,500 rpm when cold, sun shade used in summer, garaged most of the time.

The car is in great shape for being a Colorado car, there are some rock chips on the hood, and a couple of door dings, some wear on the rear bumper by the hatch, most of it buffs out when waxed. The crossbars with two bike trays and factory 17" wheels w/o tires are included. The car currently has B5 S4 wheels with studded snow tires; it's an absolute beast in the snow. Windshield has a few rock chips there are no cracks.

KNOWN ISSUES
The plastic oil filter housing is starting to warp and seep a small amount of oil, it or could resealed or the part is $100 and includes oil filter. I was planning on having that replaced on the next oil change, and the front passenger side inner CV boot recently tore. Not a huge concern easy fix.

I love this car it has been awesome and has never left me stranded I planned to drive this car to 200,000 miles. The only reason I am selling this car is because I purchased another Audi A4 Avant and really cannot justify keeping both.

Current milage is 141,603 may go up slightly.
The car will come on the silver wheels in the last photo, other options can be negotiable.
Price is $10,500

No trades, no joyrides, no dealers.

More photos in link http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5915633263.html