PDA

View Full Version : B5 Cluster Repair

Murph_129
11-11-2016, 09:19 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to make a quick post about a B5/C5 cluster repair service I offer. The cost is very reasonable and honestly changes the looks of the interior greatly once you have a working screen! Especially since it's what you have to stare at the most when driving (other than the road!)

I've fixed a couple users on here and I'm sure they will post to tell of there own experience with me as well as posting some pictures!!

The service can be purchased at my website; Murphy Technology - CLICKY! (http://www.murphytechnology.net)

Hope to do business with you soon!

Turbo_B5
11-11-2016, 09:36 AM
Murphy does an awesome job with fast turn around. [up]

NickW3
11-11-2016, 10:31 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to make a quick post about a B5/C5 cluster repair service I offer. The cost is very reasonable and honestly changes the looks of the interior greatly once you have a working screen! Especially since it's what you have to stare at the most when driving (other than the road!)

I've fixed a couple users on here and I'm sure they will post to tell of there own experience with me as well as posting some pictures!!

The service can be purchased at my website; Murphy Technology - CLICKY! (http://www.murphytechnology.net)

Hope to do business with you soon!
great deal! ill be sure to have you fix my cluster. I have a few questions though, would i be able to text you?

Murph_129
11-11-2016, 10:44 AM
great deal! ill be sure to have you fix my cluster. I have a few questions though, would i be able to text you?
I'd prefer you message me here on Audizine or through IG.

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

cclarkb5
11-11-2016, 07:14 PM
Can you do repairs on clusters with analog clocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeltaAlpha9
11-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Do you have the ability to change the mileage on clusters? I've been thinking about swapping clusters but don't want to deal with it being off by 300,000 km's.

Turbo_B5
11-11-2016, 09:07 PM
Do you have the ability to change the mileage on clusters? I've been thinking about swapping clusters but don't want to deal with it being off by 300,000 km's.

I sent you a text message.

Murph_129
11-13-2016, 12:31 PM
Can you do repairs on clusters with analog clocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I apologize for the late reply. They used the same screen, so that shouldn't be a problem. I've never disassembled a cluster with the analog clock though. I don't see why there would be a problem though. Message me if you have anymore questions!

zandrew
11-13-2016, 04:41 PM
Your going to be getting my cluster very soon. What type of guarantee do you offer on them?

Something else I would love to see someone produce is a simple guage for turbo shaft speed for efr turbos. Look into them as there is a market for an affordable option. The only thing out now costs $500 plus.

Murph_129
11-13-2016, 05:10 PM
Your going to be getting my cluster very soon. What type of guarantee do you offer on them?

Something else I would love to see someone produce is a simple guage for turbo shaft speed for efr turbos. Look into them as there is a market for an affordable option. The only thing out now costs $500 plus.

Honestly haven't thought about any guarantees to state in the open.. I guarantee you it will be shipped back to you working lol.. As far as a mileage amount or duration of time it's good for.. I honestly can't say. I've had mine for about a year or so now.. maybe more? No issues.

//I will say if any issues arise shortly after the repair, I'll gladly take a look at it. If I see its result of the initial service, I'll replace it.

zandrew
11-14-2016, 06:22 AM
So I am guessing you check each cluster before shipping them out?

Murph_129
11-14-2016, 06:24 AM
So I am guessing you check each cluster before shipping them out?
Yes of course! I test before, take pictures and document the whole process and then use VCDS to place the neeldles back in the correct positions. Then I verify with the output tests and take more pictures

The cluster will be returned in working order just as I received it and the screen will be replaced unless otherwise stated or discussed.

I wrote up my policy/guarantee on returns and so on in the FAQ section of my website.

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Murph_129
11-15-2016, 08:47 AM
Coupon code for 15% posted for those interested!
https://www.facebook.com/MurphyTechnology/