PDA

View Full Version : 98 ashtray is a piece of crapola

Poopie
11-28-2005, 08:54 PM
It broke and the cig lighter doesn't even work good. I'm gonna relocated the cig lighter to the rear ashtray so i can put my phone and charger in the little tray behind my parking brake. Then I'm gonna make a little plate and line it with ultra suede (when it comes in, i'm still waiting cause they screwed up my shipment) and I can put my cds in there since there isn't a good place to my cds. I used to have them in the armrest but its annoying trying to grab a cd while driving. I'm gonna divide the new cubby hole, drivers side for cd's, and the passenger side a cell phone holder when not charging. Thats the plan so far. I'll mock it up with some tan ultra suede tomarrow I hope.

I plan on making some big changes in the interior tomarrow. Look out for some pics I hope.

BranCKY3
11-28-2005, 09:12 PM
That's why you need a Phatnoise. I have too many songs to keep cd's in my car.

Poopie
11-28-2005, 09:15 PM
Well I have a kenwood HU that plays MP3 disks. So my collection is down quite a but. I could get the music keg, but I want that music hd that syncs to my homenetwork when i park in the garage. Last time I checked, that thing was still expensive.

offroader1006
11-28-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Poopie
It broke and the cig lighter doesn't even work good. I'm gonna relocated the cig lighter to the rear ashtray so i can put my phone and charger in the little tray behind my parking brake. Then I'm gonna make a little plate and line it with ultra suede (when it comes in, i'm still waiting cause they screwed up my shipment) and I can put my cds in there since there isn't a good place to my cds. I used to have them in the armrest but its annoying trying to grab a cd while driving. I'm gonna divide the new cubby hole, drivers side for cd's, and the passenger side a cell phone holder when not charging. Thats the plan so far. I'll mock it up with some tan ultra suede tomarrow I hope.

I plan on making some big changes in the interior tomarrow. Look out for some pics I hope.

this, with the missing commas, reminds me of . . . .

"And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...
"

Poopie
11-28-2005, 09:47 PM
damnit....i hate you...haha

badassbaldie
11-28-2005, 09:49 PM
great movie offroader...LOL

diegomatrix
11-29-2005, 12:03 AM
hahaha.....

but he got rich, didn't he? that's all that matters...hahahha..

Poopie
11-29-2005, 12:08 AM
damnit milton.....talk about being at the right place at the right time.

RedRocket
11-29-2005, 12:13 PM
There's a writup on AW to do the relocation if you are looking..

Poopie
11-29-2005, 01:09 PM
yup, thats the one I'm gonna use

nizmosx
11-29-2005, 02:37 PM
ummmm yeaaaaaaaa

Redgoat
11-29-2005, 03:16 PM
well...?? Where the hell are the pics?

Poopie
11-29-2005, 09:26 PM
never got around to it today. class got out early but i ended up at my girlfriends....so yeahhh.....=)

AQuAaTtRo
11-30-2005, 01:36 AM
can somone send me the link to the writeup on AW please

RedRocket
11-30-2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by AQuAaTtRo
can somone send me the link to the writeup on AW please

Do you want me to come over there and instal it for you? Sheish....

Look under Tech/Electronics/...A6/RS 6/S6/allroad section.

Retrofitting an Auxiliary Cigarette Lighter

Article By: Edward "Ted" Basile - 2004