PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving weekend in Santa Barbara...(sort of long)

rowdysaudi1
11-28-2005, 12:44 PM
Wow, what a great weekend. I got together with a bunch of my friends in Santa Barbara for the Thanksgiving weekend. What I thought was really cool was on the drive from Las Vegas (where I flew in to meet up with some buddies) to Los Angeles to Santa Barbara, I counted a good 10 or so B5 A4's and S4's on the road. Most were modded, and to me...thats something new, to see my own car so often on the road. Anyway, I now know exactly what you SoCal people are talking about when it comes to the 101 and the 15 and all...that is some hectic and crazy traffic. I just hope none of you were stuck in that 30+ mile long traffic jam on the 15 from Vegas to San Diego. If you were, one-thousand appologies - it was some douche in a trailer who crashed.

offroader1006
11-28-2005, 01:56 PM
glad you had fun, i drove an hour and got $250 in tickets.

whoopie

ExpLlclT
11-28-2005, 05:00 PM
^^ ouch man sry to hear that but that sounds awsome its rare to find one modded audi round where im at ... i really wish there wuz a meet within 10 mins of me that isn't a rice meet at a azn cuisen haha

R-Dub
11-28-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by ExpLlclT
^^ ouch man sry to hear that but that sounds awsome its rare to find one modded audi round where im at ... i really wish there wuz a meet within 10 mins of me that isn't a rice meet at a azn cuisen haha

Check South Bay man, Im all over there.

rowdysaudi1
11-28-2005, 08:37 PM
The scenery in Cali is just amazing, especially those parts of the 101. Makes me want to move there, from flat Florida. San Fernando isn't too bad either [:D]

Scuba06Steve
11-28-2005, 09:03 PM
yup, i se b5 a4s all the time in la, few are modded though. well mines not modded either. but once i go down to the torque factory, like 15min from my house, ill get a drop and a chip.

i see even more b6s though, and there is a brand new b7 s4 down the block from me.