PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Looking for silver door blade right front (passenger) side, B6 S4

TooManyToys
10-31-2016, 09:13 AM
Hi guys,
Anyone selling a silver door blade on a B6 S4 off the right front door? Let me know if so and the price, shipped to 46825. Thanks.

Edit: Ideally a silver one, but if you have another color for sale let me know and maybe I'd still want it.

JAudi23
10-31-2016, 07:36 PM
Hi guys,
Anyone selling a silver door blade on a B6 S4 off the right front door? Let me know if so and the price, shipped to 46825. Thanks.

Edit: Ideally a silver one, but if you have another color for sale let me know and maybe I'd still want it.

I have a silver lower door blade for the base A4 Avant 1.8T FrontTrac model,, but I suppose that's not what you're looking for. Its the flattest of the three styles.

TooManyToys
11-09-2016, 07:08 AM
I have a silver lower door blade for the base A4 Avant 1.8T FrontTrac model,, but I suppose that's not what you're looking for. Its the flattest of the three styles.

Do you have all four? If so, how much, shipped to 46825 ?

JAudi23
11-09-2016, 09:13 AM
All four are not in good shape, drivers door is garbage, others are not too bad. That's the reason I ended up purchasing a new set from Wolf Auto.
First I replaced just the drivers blade, but quickly realized it had a different profile than my originals so I bought the other three, luckily they hadn't sold it in between my orders.