PDA

View Full Version : My Car Got Fucking Broken Into!

Meesh
11-26-2005, 03:53 AM
so i throw a thanks giving party for all the kids that have come back to socal from college. im sitting here getting trashed and my roommate comes home and asks if i have seen my door. i say no, and go down to the garage to check what happend well, ill let the pictures do justice. the only thing that was stolen was my ipod, the dude tried to slimjim the door but couldnt figure out how the doors to the a3 worked, so he just broke the window... (sorry for the shitty pics)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/Just_Mishka/DSC02100.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/Just_Mishka/DSC02099.jpg

im still drunk and im fucking pissed, does any know if insurance will pay for the ipod missing? i have pictures of the car with the ipod in it from like 5 months ago.

brs96
11-26-2005, 03:59 AM
dude, sorry to hear this. forget the ipod, i f***in' hate these motherlovers breakin windows for a stupid ipod or a cell. again sorry to see your ride broken in. any damage on the car other than the window?

Tinman
11-26-2005, 09:07 AM
damn, that sucks, man. just breathe and take it one step at a time. it'll all work out, just don't get too worked up over it.

L8

keepmovingordie
11-26-2005, 09:10 AM
Homeowners or renters insurance will cover the ipod, but youll still have to pay the deductible, which is probably more than the value of the ipod.

That why its anlways good to have your laptop, snowboard, phone, ipod, bike and a few guns stolen from the car at the same time. :)

tigabalm
11-27-2005, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by keepmovingordie
Homeowners or renters insurance will cover the ipod, but youll still have to pay the deductible, which is probably more than the value of the ipod.

That why its anlways good to have your laptop, snowboard, phone, ipod, bike and a few guns stolen from the car at the same time. :)

exactly... what they dont know wont hurt them!

(until they do find out and then they come and break your kneecaps)
just for clarification just because i "may" have done this, doesnt mean it is smart nor recommended.

but yeah fcking sucks getting your car broken into.... you think it was anyone at the party? you said it was in a garage right?

good luck getting it sorted out!

peace

AudiGuy666
11-27-2005, 07:48 PM
WOW , that sucks .
I guess I will be hiding my iPod from now on.

Marita
12-05-2005, 07:34 AM
wow meesh im so sorry that happend...was your windows tinted as well???

Meesh
12-05-2005, 10:41 AM
no

apoch
12-06-2005, 07:27 AM
Sorry to state this ... DON'T LEAVE VALUABLES IN YOUR CAR.

Period. IPOD was in an obvious location that it was stolen?

OTher than that..nobody is going to break into an A3 or A4... they can't steal it for a joyride...and the stereo is useless to anyone but an A3 owner.

People are being mugged for IPODs.... they will certainly smash and grab a window for one.

That being said, I totally feel your pain. The level of decency in North America continues to stoop lower and lower... it appears that the 'problems' of a capitalistic society are beginning to emerge

cpurick
12-15-2005, 10:28 AM
Funny -- when I read about somebody "breaking and entering" or doing a "smash and grab," I never think to myself "what a capitalist!"

What kind of "ism" has more respect for property rights than capitalism???

Audi convert
01-12-2006, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by apoch
That being said, I totally feel your pain. The level of decency in North America continues to stoop lower and lower... it appears that the 'problems' of a capitalistic society are beginning to emerge

I hate to point out but there are thieves in communistic and planned market countries as well. Please don't blame capitalism.

Sorry to hear about the break in. What I hate even more is people who key cars! I had my car keyed 10 days after buying it. I had to park in a shady (Not necessarily more capitalistic) part of town to visit a friend and when I came out it had a line bumper to bumper. When they break in they gained something, to damage someones property for the sake of doing it I can't understand!

Meesh
01-12-2006, 02:06 PM
haha mine was keyed also, but i told the insurance co. that the guy who broke in keyed me also.

XXXX
01-14-2006, 10:35 AM
Same happened to me few months back.

I feel your pain dude. My case was even worse because theu stole my wifes purse so I had to cancel all the credit cards

robots_are_neon
01-16-2006, 02:52 AM
that really sux man, im sorry

tonggi
01-30-2006, 07:35 PM
damn man, thats so ridiculous, I worry about my baby like that everyday

lubbgod2G
01-31-2006, 09:22 AM
Insurance. Get it, and forget it. It happens. Hey at least it wasn't a classic, and something you can't replace. I understand being pissed, though. BTW, your photos are standing proof of the amount of alcohol consumed that night!

A4rce1
02-01-2006, 05:53 AM
wow man, Im sorry to hear about this and see that

Sux dude, I hate people!!

NieFolgen
02-07-2006, 10:16 AM
Sorry to hear that Meesh. Was the alarm going off when you discovered the car?