PDA

View Full Version : Who might stock Pirelli PZero Neros on the Island?

boostinmr2
11-25-2005, 02:50 PM
I've tried Eurosport and a couple of Lex Brodies already with no luck...

AudiBoy808
11-25-2005, 09:22 PM
You should just order from Tire Rack. Over all they will still come out cheaper then if you were to buy it from anyone here. I always order my tires from them. Unless you need it like right away.

Good Luck,

HIstateS8
11-26-2005, 02:54 PM
Yeah, I think Sears Tire Center may carry the P Zero Neros. I used to just order my Pirellis from Tirerack and let some shop put them on.

Not, to bring it down, but why do you want to buy those tires? They're expensive and tend to wear out real fast....I guess everyone has their preferences, right? Good luck with your search.

boostinmr2
11-26-2005, 05:30 PM
Welp.. I give up. I called everywhere and I think no one stocks Pirellis here period. I'm going to order one from Tirerack.

The PZero Neros M+S are really really good tires. They wear away in about 20k miles and are quiet with some of the best traction, even though it's a all season tire. I used to run only these in Cali because they can actually drive marginally in the snow. If you've ever driven in the snow, you know that's not possible with summer tires even if you have all wheel drive.

Cost for these tires are lower than most other high performance tires too.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=PZero+Nero+M%26S