PDA

View Full Version : what is this?!

NickW3
08-23-2016, 11:51 AM
Im taking apart my seat to replace the cushion and I'm in the process of taking it off and i lift the seat up and this piece was laying on the ground, fell off from somewhere obviously lol. I can't figure out at all where it might go. No part number either
http://www.audizine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_13381.jpg

NickW3
08-23-2016, 01:10 PM
also, i have everything apart right now and have to pull the wires through the original seat cushion. Its a much bigger pain in the ass than I've seen in any of the write-ups, they always just have one wire to pull through, mine has like 6 lol. One of them being the problem; the one that goes to the seatbelt sensor. Theres no possible way to snake this through the seat cushion without cutting it. Do any of you guys think i should just cut it? It never worked anyway and it would be much easier to just do this

Cybersombosis
08-23-2016, 01:36 PM
That I believe clips on the back of the lumbar button on the inside of the cowling facing the door.

Doug

NickW3
08-23-2016, 02:41 PM
That I believe clips on the back of the lumbar button on the inside of the cowling facing the door.

Doug
i thought so too, but it doesn't seem to fit very nicely over it lol. Ill try it though.
Thanks!