PDA

View Full Version : Euro Plate or not???

Monchichi8
11-07-2005, 07:22 AM
Well as I have been saying for over a year now..I am moving to colorado.Boulder to be exact in January...and ,well. You have to run a front plate on your car there so I was thinking of taking the cover plate of my S4 bumber and putting a euro plate and the new Colorado plate underneath it..Theres NO WAY I wanna drill into my S4 bumper..Where can I find a real euro Plate?..Any comments on what you guys think?...Anyone have pics?....I would love to have nothing up front but,I guess I do what the state requires.

JeffM1587
11-07-2005, 07:53 AM
i just moved from colorado and i had a eu plate on for over a year and didnt get in any trouble there. i know tons of people with a eu plate and no plate out there and they havent gotten busted yet.

eurowerks
11-07-2005, 04:51 PM
I've lived in Colrado for 4 years now with just my europlate in front and no problem so far <knocks on wood>. I think you should just do either europlate or regular plate. It looks really weird with both.

goody6691
11-08-2005, 07:23 AM
i run both . euro plate in the cutout on the rs4 front and a MD plate in the lower pass side intake grill on a custom mount......doesnt look to bad .........stupid MD tag laws[=(]