PDA

View Full Version : S6 rear bumper valance

mrismail
03-15-2016, 01:01 PM
Hey guys... I know I've been beating around this topic for a while now. But now that I've got all the right parts I'm just missing one answer...

What's the width of the exhaust opening on the rear bumper valance on the 2011 s6. In other words, would an exhaust tip that is 7 inches wide fit?

Sent from my Samsung S7 Edge using Audizine mobile app

ichi d
03-15-2016, 02:22 PM
Wouldn't it be easier to just meausre your rear valance?

mrismail
03-15-2016, 02:42 PM
I would if I had one.
The exhaust muffler tips measure 7 inches in width. Trying to see if I buy a $321 S6 valance, would it fit the muffler tips or am I better off just modifying my A6 valance.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge

se.farrell
03-15-2016, 05:40 PM
I would if I had one.
The exhaust muffler tips measure 7 inches in width. Trying to see if I buy a $321 S6 valance, would it fit the muffler tips or am I better off just modifying my A6 valance.

It should.... but don't quote me on that. When I was going to converting to a quad tip set-up, the tips were 3.5" with maybe a .25" gap between the two. So 7 should work, but I dont have my valance at this house.

mrismail
03-15-2016, 09:23 PM
It should.... but don't quote me on that. When I was going to converting to a quad tip set-up, the tips were 3.5" with maybe a .25" gap between the two. So 7 should work, but I dont have my valance at this house.
Thanks...! Dealer is being stupid and won't let me come by and measure one in a box.