PDA

View Full Version : anyone want to join Jet Jockey, Vanimaniac and I Sunday for 60mph go-karting?!?

CO AVANT
10-29-2005, 05:35 PM
We are planning on meeting up in erie (IMI) Sunday morning and racing karts against each other. 1 mile track, 10 laps, 60mph top speed. We plan on going somewhere around 10-11am. It's a little early, but we got to watch the Broncos at 2. :) Of course this is weather dependent.

Post up if you're interested.

Peace
Jordan

obviouse
10-30-2005, 01:08 PM
Saw the post a little too late to make it, but otherwise I would've probably been down. It sounds like fun.

Jet Jockey
10-30-2005, 06:02 PM
Well, fun was had by all. The track was good but slippery (cold) but the machines were still pretty fast.

I really liked my second run with that powerful, 29 HP four stroke machine. I've got to go back next time and drive it again. I liked it better than the 2 strokes. The power band was very linear.

BTW, it was nice seeing you again Van and it was nice to meet Jordan.

Next time I'm in town and if it's too cold to kart, hopefully there will be snow on the mountains and we can go snowboarding.

obviouse
10-30-2005, 08:49 PM
I'm always up for snowboarding/skiing. Anytime people feel like going, let me know. I can get away most days.