PDA

View Full Version : A2DP Adapter

skylinrcr01
02-15-2016, 10:55 AM
Anyone try this out? Looks like it's cheaper than the visseo thing, and supposedly does the same thing. https://www.kufatec.de/shop/en/car-hifi-components/aux-terminal-adapter/kufatec-a2dp-bluetooth-plug-play-music-receiver?info=13502

SinCityA6
02-15-2016, 11:02 AM
Cost of conversion from Euro to US dollar plus shipping puts you right about the cost of the visseo. I don't see a benefit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saifxnyc
02-15-2016, 01:56 PM
Hey sin Can I get a crash course on the types of Bluetooth possibilities and capabilities to add to an 07 C6. Also what are these products your talking about in the posts how can they stream music? I do not know if I have a Bluetooth module in my car but I am pretty sure I do not because I don't see an option to connect the phone to the car. I am trying to find out the best way to stream high quality music and would like to see how it works if someone can post a video of theirs in action that would be nice. I will make a very detailed post later in the week with pictures and questions right now I am just swamped with college and work. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c@@kieMonsta
02-15-2016, 02:32 PM
Best way would be to get a tune2air alongside an AMI installed in the glovebox.

skylinrcr01
02-16-2016, 09:18 AM
Best way would be to get a tune2air alongside an AMI installed in the glovebox.

Yep. I have the AMI, and you can use it with an external Hard drive which is nice. But A2DP is much more convienet. (It's a bluetooth protocol) I've heard conflicting info on if the visseo unit works with android though.

sun_dance
02-16-2016, 01:56 PM
Yep. I have the AMI, and you can use it with an external Hard drive which is nice. But A2DP is much more convienet. (It's a bluetooth protocol) I've heard conflicting info on if the visseo unit works with android though.

I have an Android phone and a Windows phone and the Tune2Air dongle works fine for both. BTW, I also run everything through a Dension 500 vs. AMI