View Full Version : For Sale: Audi Rs4 Flat bottom steering wheel

Voyporelrs4
02-13-2016, 06:54 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/13/8c67367c565c5fdfe79e6e66b8fad913.jpg

$980 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine mobile app

Tella27
02-13-2016, 09:37 PM
If someone buys this are you really going to ship it to them or ship then reroute the package back to you like you did with the engine covers I paid for from you? Make them have to open a PayPal claim as well??

1.8t
02-13-2016, 10:19 PM
If someone buys this are you really going to ship it to them or ship then reroute the package back to you like you did with the engine covers I paid for from you? Make them have to open a PayPal claim as well??

damn.. good looking out.

Tella27
02-13-2016, 11:11 PM
damn.. good looking out.

I don't like putting people on blast but I paid for the carbon fiber covers he was selling and nothing but lies after I paid - told me his wife was out shipping them and he'd send me the info. After a couple days of nothing I opened a claim - he then shipped a package and gave PayPal the tracking then the next day he had it rerouted back to him. I had to get a refund from PayPal. Didn't text me or message me just had it rerouted..

Voyporelrs4
02-14-2016, 12:10 AM
Tella27" are you retard or what?

Stop talk trash about me, you are a. Bad buyer, very baaaad buyer ! A claim on paypal at the next day? No way laydy !! If you only was picked up the phone wen I called you, the things was so diferent ! Be a Man an let post in peace!

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine mobile app

jamerican1
02-14-2016, 07:42 AM
I personally had a great purchase experience with this seller! Prompt shipping, good price! If I didn't already have a fbsw I'd be all over this!

Tella27
02-14-2016, 08:06 AM
2 questions - did you or did you not tell me on Saturday that your wife was out shipping the items and would text me the tracking when she returned? Then nothing from you Saturday or Sunday?

2nd - did you or did you not then ship Monday so you could respond to the PayPal request for tracking only to reroute the package the next day making PayPal have to refund me? How am I a bad buyer? You lied about shipping and then rerouted the package back to you without ever contacting me? Youre the one that is shady - I paid right away, you're the only one in the transaction that didn't do their part..

bigoltater
02-15-2016, 01:02 AM
This is why I buy most of my crap from amazon prime.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk