PDA

View Full Version : Got My Caro Back

nizmosx
10-25-2005, 10:07 AM
Hey guys i havent been on here much lately other than checking the classifieds for my sale posts but i finally got my beast back... I have had her for 5 days now and i cant stand rentals anymore. After i got the car back from M1 (the body shop) i was able to finally change oil to synthetic on the motor and do some pulls. I am impressed. I dont know if my car feels quick again because i been driving a bucket for a month or because the motor helped out. Since the motor i have had a couple of parts added like a p and p manifold and that intake gasket. The car pulls damn nice and i love it. I will post pics later tonight however the car does not have its ecodes on. The body shop told me they are comming from europe and will be in by mid november// With that being said i might have some s4 zenon housings for sale. One light got damaged from the accident. 2 tabs broke wich i can fix, and there is a deep scratch towards the bottom of the light that you cant really see that much, but it is there. These would be a great improvement for anyone. The damage is not that bad. After i post picks you guys can offer me something for the lights if you wish.

bitterchild
10-25-2005, 10:15 AM
send em this way