PDA

View Full Version : What's up errbody....

HIstateS8
10-17-2005, 07:33 PM
Damn, where is everybody? Our forum is soo dead. haha! Wells, just got back from Cali last night. Didn't see much tricked out audis on my trip. I seen a Nogaro B5 S4 with black centered rims, DUH FMIC, with custom exhaust. The 2nd was B6 with a kersher rear, but that's all I saw was the behind. Couldn't catch up due to traffic. Other than that, majority of the audis were in stock form. I'm just glad to be home so, I can start on replacing parts on my car.[up]

808a41.8t
10-18-2005, 02:28 AM
welcome back man

AudiBoy808
10-18-2005, 08:02 PM
[up] Sup Brandon, Welcome home man good to see you back. See what happens when you go on vacation things just fall apart.

HIstateS8
10-19-2005, 01:47 AM
Yeah, my car sucks balls. Overheating issue is getting worst by the day. Since, Thomas can't work me into his busy schedule. I may have to go to Volxgerman tomorrow....if they'll take me. :(

AudiA4T
10-20-2005, 12:18 PM
damn suck to hear that man .. hope that heating issue gets resolved quickly and asap. but yea.. forums are pretty low .. hahahaha nah but its probably coz we are all broke... !!!=D

HIstateS8
10-20-2005, 04:30 PM
Yeah, I went to VG's yesterday and I had to leave it there, because they're short staffed on techs. I'm sure they'll do a good job. After all, they are the ones that fixed my tranny.

Welp, VG called me back and they said that it was my waterpump. That damn thing wasn't giving any circulation at all. So, now I'm getting that and my timing belt done. Should be outta the shop tomorrow......I hope.[wrench] yay im broke again!