PDA

View Full Version : St Coilover Adjuster Replacements?

Tanzimur
11-20-2015, 07:46 PM
As the title says, im in need of replacement adjuster, perches for my st coilovers on my 01 A4 B5 Quattro. Got the vehcile with the st's on them and noticed a while back the teeth to adjust the height are just all sorts of jacked, had to raise the car up with a flat head and hammer and some big channel locks.

Would be great if anyone knew about replacements like these for example...http://www.ebay.com/itm/HKS-Hipermax-new-replacement-parts-coilovers-adjustment-rings-Nissan-Toyota-etc-/252046451796?hash=item3aaf23a454:g:je4AAOSw~gRVwCL q&vxp=mtr

wolfe2118
11-20-2015, 08:16 PM
I asked that question about a year ago. The easiest route would be to call ST and order direct however if you measure correctly, you can find replacements at summit racing and speedway motors although they will not be ST parts (better quality though).

Tanzimur
11-20-2015, 08:30 PM
I asked that question about a year ago. The easiest route would be to call ST and order direct however if you measure correctly, you can find replacements at summit racing and speedway motors although they will not be ST parts (better quality though).
for sure my man thank you appreciate it!